• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old school

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I caught him attempting to trash talk so here’s an outrageous story completely full of lies but comical

he he was once shaped like Chaz bono , but started to use steroids. He thought he looked masculine but everyone called him a little bitch . He hid his obsessions and had problems with his gender identity. He began to use estrogen and his penis shrunk and he developed a big booty like JLO . A Man fucked him so hard his shrunken penis got hard . After this more gender issues. He began to prostitute himself he would drug them rob them and shave their butts . This was his calling card . He turned 49 and had enough ass hair to make a beard . To this day after several washes he has a foul odor that emits from his face . It’s really his ass beard . When you see it and his beard looks thinner you should tell him so he can shave more asses to complete his beard . He still has the beard and tiny penis . He uses a shop vac with the long attachment and small hole at the end to get himself off . He also walks around with a doorknob in his butt . I went shopping with him . I thought he stole because the metal detector went off . Nope doorknob did it. Never offer him a tall boy , he’ll open it in a very unusual way . I plan to prove this entire story using photoshop and more lies

What's your beef with @oldschool, OP? He seems to be a cool cat here.

It's the same old fuckery from the same desperate fucker craving attention

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I like old school, dont know who you are? just saying

I don’t like him . I’ve never spoke to him yet my name is at his finger tips .

Oldschool is old school in his ways :)

Skip I’ve messaged you and invited you to FaceTime or Skype me . Ball is in your court

He looks like he’d be a cross between a shark a crocodile and a homo . Like he’d viciously bite your anus until the intestines came out

Yeah of course he is. So are you. This is a forum for cock knockers.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Think he now got the hots for you lol.

Oldschool is a big teddy bear. See him all the time in real life. I remember the first time we hung out. Was overwhelming. The man is about 4' wide across the shoulders and well over 6' tall. Large man is large. Intimidating , but wouldnt hurt a fly. One of the most down to earth, give you the shirt off his back kind of human. True story.

Back