• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Spectrum

jl39

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, just got my td! Super fast and great packing, problem is 1 of my 2 spectrum test c's is completely crystalized over. Like crystallized to the point where there is 0 liquid in the vial. Is this normal? My other one looks completely fine. Never seen this happen before this bad

Hey guys, just got my td! Super fast and great packing, problem is 1 of my 2 spectrum test c's is completely crystalized over. Like crystallized to the point where there is 0 liquid in the vial. Is this normal? My other one looks completely fine. Never seen this happen before this bad
Talk to alan dude.. he will fix the matter, or warm it up in hot water

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I did heat it, I've just never seen it crystallize this bad before. It was a solid cube

Thanks for the quick reply Adhome1, I have no doubt Alan's gear is legit, I just hate to pay that kind of money for crashed gear.

Back