• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

High Cholesterol

jramseyrob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had complete bloods done and my cholesterol (LDL) was at 188 which is in the "high" range. My diet is not bad at all, but high cholesterol runs in the family. So I am on Lipitor now. As far as Omega 3 / Fish Oils....are they pretty much all the same or are there significant differences in quality? What brands would you recommend?

Thanks in advance

Cardarine is good, I haven't had bloods done but there's some research on it. I think Carbs have a more negative effect than actual cholesterol does in your lipids. Fish oil after all is a lipid which helps your lipids lol

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I've seen ppl use red yeast rice, coq10, fish oil, garlic for heart health. Winstrol destroyed my lipids, Oral DHTs are awful for lipids, even var, even though I don't think var is a dht oral

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Most orals ruin lipids, even most non-methylated ones. (Especially for us prone folks).
The statins will help, It runs in my family (very high at like 300) last bloods it was 198. (On test/deca/hcg).

I did Epidrol once while still on my statins,and I was thru the roof high in all aspects lipds/triglycerides, etc)

I did a 30 day DBOL cycle with my oils recently for one month, went off for 60 days before my bloods, and I was back to normal. Orals really feck it up bad...

188 artery clogging levels, that doesnt seem right. I mean your on the other end of the spectrum but dont think its so high that your in problematic stage.

My doctor's exact words were "188 is at artery clogging levels". I thought that was a little over the top.

Doc ^^ sounds like an idiot, I would seek out a new one.

188 artery clogging levels, that doesnt seem right. I mean your on the other end of the spectrum but dont think its so high that your in problematic stage.

I hate that when they try to scare ya..I know one thing supplements don't help enough...Omegas,cardio, and if it runs in the family, statins. Keep liver in check.

My doctor's exact words were "188 is at artery clogging levels". I thought that was a little over the top.

Arteries get clogged regardless of levels. As usual, the docs/fda/gov are clueless about cause and effect. Cholesterol levels rise for many reasons, its a base for many hormones in the body so levels will rise when certain hormone levels drop. Its also used as a bandage for arterial damage so elevated levels can be an indication of underlying arterial damage. Note that cholesterol does bind to arterial walls but ONLY when they are damaged and the intum is exposed so if your arteries are healthy its a non-issue. Most scientists have the cause/effect all wrong. The biggest factor for high cholesterol levels is actual high insulin levels due to carb consumption.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all the input. Now going to get a "insulin test" and A1C test. Blood sugar has been crashing. Shouldn't have anything to do with cholesterol though.

Crashing as in going low or high ?
Deranged lipids are common in diabetes.
Regardless of your lifestyle, sooner or later cholesterol does get deposited in arteries because of inefficient turnover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doctor tries to scare you then proceeds to put you on poison/statin drugs.
I have naturally high cholesterol with shitty profile. Even in ridiculous shape on a super clean diet it is over 220.
I take red Yeast rice, grape seed extract and co-q10. It has kept my cholesterol lower than 20mg of simvastsin did.
Not expecting anyone to do this too but a vegan diet for three months and my total cholesterol is 146 with ldl at 104.
That's on 750mg test, 600 Deca and 300 Tren e a week.

Back