• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Leaked Audio from Rich Piana selling gear and confronting Sarah from stealing

Can someone give me cliff notes?

I had to stop as I am working but all I get out of the first 10 minutes is she stole from him?

What is the other 25 minutes about?

Is it the same thing because that is all he talks about and rehashes it over and over.

Can someone give me cliff notes?

I had to stop as I am working but all I get out of the first 10 minutes is she stole from him?

What is the other 25 minutes about?

Is it the same thing because that is all he talks about and rehashes it over and over.

He kinda rehashes the same shit over and over but in between all this he’s either answering some calls or he’s meeting people to sell gear. He just finds more savage ways to say what he wants lol

Yeah that was an unhealthy relationship. Hope that broad doesn't get a cent.... the whole time he's bitching about headphones and she's recording him on them the whole time. Sneaky broad still trying to fuck the guy over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a low life piece of shit....disLOYAL
bitch. If Rich was smart he would have sniffed out that scandalous behavior a long time ago. Wonder how many other recordings she has or was found.

Conspiracy theories.???
After hearing that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bitch. If Rich was smart he would have sniffed out that scandalous behavior a long time ago. Wonder how many other recordings she has or was found.

Conspiracy theories.???
After hearing that.

Nothin much he could have really done lol. Like you said she knew all of Rich’s shit. Lord know how much shit she really did

Seems like he needed to yell more , he seemed pretty calm . I wouldn’t have blamed him if he offed that bitch

Conspiracy theories.???
After hearing that.

Nothin much he could have really done lol. Like you said she knew all of Rich’s shit. Lord know how much shit she really did

IML Gear Cream!

Yeah that was just one incident she recorded.
He even said something about previous fighting and her shutting him out for days or something

The one thing I noticed was Sara seemed to only scream and yell back when Rich was talking about bashing her mother and how her mother was just the same..etc.. she didn't respond much to all that shit Rich kept repeating to her but she screamed every time Rich threatened to do something to her mom.

That recording shows how scandalous that bitch is

I'm no conspiracy theorist about everything but after hearing that recording I could EASILY picture that bitch spiking whatever drugs he was using with something stronger. Maybe "accidentally" spilling a little oil on the floor for a nice slip and fall. I bet that bitch knew how dangerous insulin can be. Give him some mega dose of insulin in a shot., maybe his drink... and he stumbles around after tooting a line of tainted blow or whatever he had a pile of falls down while in cardiac arrest. I could have sworn I read or heard somewhere that she waited 20mins or something to call 911.?? Could those 20 vials found at his house the "Proof" he had of her stealing from him to sell. Wonder the date of this recording.??

OR ::
I'm just watching too much IDISC and murder mysteries....and this Lemon Haze has me thinkin too deep.... when the poor big fella just died of natural causes(heart attack). Either way it sounds like no matter what.... he most defiantly died from a broke heart ...hope that's not too soon

Yeah that was just one incident she recorded.
He even said something about previous fighting and her shutting him out for days or something

The one thing I noticed was Sara seemed to only scream and yell back when Rich was talking about bashing her mother and how her mother was just the same..etc.. she didn't respond much to all that shit Rich kept repeating to her but she screamed every time Rich threatened to do something to her mom.

That recording shows how scandalous that bitch is

I'm no conspiracy theorist about everything but after hearing that recording I could EASILY picture that bitch spiking whatever drugs he was using with something stronger. Maybe "accidentally" spilling a little oil on the floor for a nice slip and fall. I bet that bitch knew how dangerous insulin can be. Give him some mega dose of insulin in a shot., maybe his drink... and he stumbles around after tooting a line of tainted blow or whatever he had a pile of falls down while in cardiac arrest. I could have sworn I read or heard somewhere that she waited 20mins or something to call 911.?? Could those 20 vials found at his house the "Proof" he had of her stealing from him to sell. Wonder the date of this recording.??

OR ::
I'm just watching too much IDISC and murder mysteries....and this Lemon Haze has me thinkin too deep.... when the poor big fella just died of natural causes(heart attack). Either way it sounds like no matter what.... he most defiantly died from a broke heart ...hope that's not too soon

He dumped Sara long ago....Rich was with his girlfriend when he died....she was a good gal IMHO.

More story here than a soap opera, never knew the dude had this sort of drama in his life. Guess I had this girl confused with the less crazy one I had seen pics of.

He dumped Sara long ago....Rich was with his girlfriend when he died....she was a good gal IMHO.
Shit sorry about that man., I never really followed Piana but I saw a couple YouTube's and they sounded like that same girl recording his YouTube. It's good to know he got rid of the thieving skank and had himself a nice girlfriend before and when he passed.

Damn that was some drama. Anyone know how his brand is doing. I mean seems like people were buying into him more than anything so just curious if there has been any change to the brand since he passed.

So she was stealing gear and selling it ?
That's what I gathered bro.,

He seemed to accuse her of stealing his shit and selling it to one of his friends behind his back. Forget his name but Rich said his name(nickname) a couple times.

Back