• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Round 9

Gatti was just eating those blows. This went another round that was a slugfest. Both those guys have some major heart. I just watched this and round 10 as I'm leaving for the gym. Hyped up!

The greatest trilogy in boxing history....

have you seen Corales vs Castillo I & II? I highly recoomend youtubing those fights. Absolutey incredible

This was when boxing was great!! I remember me and my friends would get together have a big party and rent these big fights on ppv. Boxing has just lost it's luster there's really know stand out guys anymore. Guess everything changes in time fml

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

This was when boxing was great!! I remember me and my friends would get together have a big party and rent these big fights on ppv. Boxing has just lost it's luster there's really know stand out guys anymore. Guess everything changes in time fml

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

there are still amazing boxers dude... in fact i think the level of quality guys is just as good. MMA just took the wind out of the sport. I love MMA too, but the sport needs boxing to raise the bar on the hand work and defense of striking. We have yet to see an MMA fighter with the hands of a champion level boxer and the head work as well. MMA needs boxing and boxing needs MMA. They compliment each other

Back