• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MK-677 amd Inslin log

Btheman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]This is my first log on here and I am not sure how it’s gonna go . I thought since there are so many people who don’t know about insulin I would post this and see where it goes. There will be no pictures as I work for myself and have tattoos . Some of my customers are important people in my community and I will not take the risk right now . [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I started this blast last week and just decided to try to log my results . This is a bulk blast . I am trying to pack as much muscle on as I can . I hope to compete in about 18 months . We will see how that goes . The log is more about the insulin and MK 677 and how well it works and I feel taking it than me though. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]So I read and read what I could and watched all the training videos about insulin for months. Used Craigslist to buy some lantus which is. 24 hours insulin . I also bought a meter and began Testing myself for a baseline . Over a two month period I was at 102 average which is starting to be restraint any way and HGH and MK both with long use make you resistant I figured with 12 months on MK I would be in trouble . So with some help form a member on here that is a really good guy I figured out my dose to start with . I had the MK from IML that i had purchased this summer to get me started and my insulin.

[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Blast length : 16 weeks [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Insulin : Lantus 20iu split into 2 shots 12 hours apart [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MK -677 IMR brand 25 mg a day I have 4 bottles . After that I will switch to home brew for the remainder of the time I am on it . Hopefully a year . We will see . [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gear will be split in half and pinned every 4 days [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]200 mg Tren E for 2 weeks then 400 for 10 ( home brew )[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]400 mg Mast E for 2 weeks then 600 for 14. (Dutch ) [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]400 Deca for two weeks then 600 for 14 weeks
( Dragon form naps when they were here ) [/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]400 Sustanon for 16 weeks . I may up that I am not sure yet. ( Home Brew ) [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Diet is fairly clean most of the time . We will see how that goes to.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]First week . October 2 [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]10 iu insulin and my gear about 6 am. Split the Mk in 1/2 for am/pm. Was so tired all day I could not get my head out of my ass . Called my friend a diabetic who I have ask several questions and he said that was a direct result of dropping my sugar and I would have an adjustment period . [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Pm . Mk amd 10iu . Took[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Pre work out and hit the gym. Pumps were unreal. I work out at home with no partner so I only do what I know or think I can on free weights . [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Chest [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Flat 135x10 225x8 275x4 295 x 3 275x4 225x10 [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Incline 135x10 155x10 175x10[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Flys 4 sets 12 reps [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Cables 4 sets 12 reps [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Day three : Hands are swollen amd falling asleep. I have a hard pump in my forearm and biceps all the time . I like to look but it gets aggravating. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Tested BG level and it was 84 . Right where I want it . [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Been working out but they have been slow due to way to many hours of work.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Monday October 9 [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Hurt my lower back at work. Having to train around that. Gave blood yesterday and didn’t take MK or insulin to give my hands a rest . Back on it today . [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Did chest . Same as last week but went up in weight on flat and incline [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Flat 135x10 225x8 275x4 [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]305x 1 275x4 225x10[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Incline 135x10 155x10 185x10[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Flys 4 sets 12 reps [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Cables 4 sets 12 reps

I think that’s got me up to date . I will do best I can to keep this going. [/FONT][/FONT]

Back