• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big day for me thanks to everyone here

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After a whole year of having a central line dangling out of my chest i got it removed last week. Haven't taken a shower in a year because I couldn't get it wet. No swimming washing my hair in a sink for a year. Small things we don't realize how much we will miss. Going to Palm springs next week can't wait to jump into a pool you guys have no idea. Through all my recovery I was on here all time. Really helped a lot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171009-004051_resized.png
    Screenshot_20171009-004051_resized.png
    1,021.7 KB · Views: 88
Is that the pick line thing where they toss meds in there instead of putting an iv?
Congrats

Yeah I've been getting plasma exchange for this auto immune disease I have called myasthenia gravis. They now were able to install two ports in my other chest and are using them now. Way better than having 6 inches of shit hanging out my chest

If it got wet I believe it would get infected and it literally ran straight into some main artery so it was a serious concern.

I’ve never known anyone with one . I’m just curious. I’m not prying . Is your myasthenia doing any better?

I have one last question then I’m done . Do you donate plasma or get other people’s plasma ? I used to donate plasma ( got banned for high levels of protein and iron )

Congratulations on getting it out! Enjoy the water next week!

Wow glad things are getting better bababoeyasf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
No shower that would be rough glad you can start getting back to normal

Must be a huge relief. Glad to hear life will be more normal now.

Congrats bro !

now go take a shower gdi

I’ve never known anyone with one . I’m just curious. I’m not prying . Is your myasthenia doing any better?

I'm basically symptom free but it's a lot of maintenance. Plasma exchanges 3 times a week for the last year tons of medications. Lots of naps lol. The hope is to keep backing down on treatments and medicine and remain symptom free. Some people are able to come off everything and go in to complete remission for years at a time ot even forever.

And they take my plasma out and replace it with albumin. I guess ny plasma has way too many B or T cells and thats why they have to remove and it can't ve donated just thrown sway because of those cell levels

My wife had the same port in her neck for months. She had TTP which is a rare blood disorder. She had to have the platelets on the daily. Good for you. I know that's a relief for you.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular, arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

Thanks crue hope the wife is doing well. Those new ports in my chest you can see the only downside is they access them with 16 gauge needles! Fucking harpoons

Glad to hear some good news for you! Enjoy the water! Continued wishes for a full recovery and remission.

Congrats brother!

Get Shredded!
Wow, huge hurdle. Glad to hear the progress!

Back