• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Possible mid life crisis toys ???

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm a firm believer if a man works hard and takes care of he's family he should be able to have some toys. I'm 40 years old and it's time for a new toy gdi!! So let's see some pics of what toys you have or want. Here's what I've been eyeing sexy old school bitch $13,000
64cda7f6973fd2b966b6bbe465aeb496.jpg
63e03d61058c00ed5b7e2298750da53a.jpg

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

45 years old 2017 yamaha VXHO 1800cc 1.8L waverunner $12,500
6bbeacd7bfb59d859155791695ea86aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

62 stock fast enough for me

62 is hauling ass on one of them little fuckers. I told myself I would never own one simply because turning the steering alone want make it turn lol. You gotta mash the gas at the same time gets a little tricky after several beers

62 is hauling ass on one of them little fuckers. I told myself I would never own one simply because turning the steering alone want make it turn lol. You gotta mash the gas at the same time gets a little tricky after several beers

Lol , over the summer i broke 3 ribs bruised a few and fractured my foor on that thing alcohol was involved everytime lol

IML Gear Cream!
So I'm a firm believer if a man works hard and takes care of he's family he should be able to have some toys. I'm 40 years old and it's time for a new toy gdi!! So let's see some pics of what toys you have or want. Here's what I've been eyeing sexy old school bitch $13,000

As long as the wifey gets a toy of equal or GREATER value, go for it!

How about a new race side by side or a Harley if you don't have one

That is not mid-life crisis, that is called living life!

I am not even going to discuss what I am looking at buying, you guys will think I am nuts!!!

I totally bought a car while midlife crisis mode. Seriously. Stopped by the dealership because I saw something shiny, left and hour and a half later behind the wheel of said vehicle.

Hid it in the garage for a week before my wife saw it.

Last edited:
I totally bought a car while midlife crisis mode. Seriously. Stopped by the dealership because I saw something shiny, left and hour and a half later behind the wheel of said vehicle.
I was waiting for you to chime in. You were in mid life crisis/buying mode before you were mid life.
I'll wager you wear the crown in this thread.

Get Shredded!

Hid it in the garage for a week before my wife saw it.
Sometimes it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission lolz.

I was waiting for you to chime in. You were in mid life crisis/buying mode before you were mid life.
I'll wager you wear the crown in this thread.

That's why I edited and deleted the pic.

And I think you'd win this round Coach; for your midlife you traded in the old and got a whole new life, one that's even more exotic and exciting.

Last edited:
Well spill it you can't pump us up and let us down wtf lol.

2017-switchblade-black.png

I used to ride and sometimes train and race mountain bikes. I am getting back into more for fitness these days and I just enjoy riding, but my current rig is a bit outdated.

This bike (above) is for all mountain and enduro riding.

This beauty pictured above goes for $7,100, almost all carbon fiber but top of the line is over 10K

2017-switchblade-black.png

I used to ride and sometimes train and race mountain bikes. I am getting back into more for fitness these days and I just enjoy riding, but my current rig is a bit outdated.

This bike (above) is for all mountain and enduro riding.

This beauty pictured above goes for $7,100, almost all carbon fiber but top of the line is over 10K
Damn that's nice me and the wife have been talking about getting into this. But not 7grand deep I was thinking Wal-Mart $300 Mongoose deep.

Damn that's nice me and the wife have been talking about getting into this. But not 7grand deep I was thinking Wal-Mart $300 Mongoose deep.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

Just to get out and cruise around you do not need to spend that kind of money.

But if you ever want to launch off a 6 foot ramp, that is a whole nother story :)

the wife and I bought bikes like two years ago they have been used about three times I am glad we bought the cheap ones

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

Just to get out and cruise around you do not need to spend that kind of money.

But if you ever want to launch off a 6 foot ramp, that is a whole nother story :)
We've got some nice paved trails. They go through the woods from one town to the next. We've jogged it several times but haven't went the entire length of it. Just to damn long but a mountain bike I believe would make for a nice peaceful ride

My mid life toy would be an Asian woman I haven’t had one yet. Or hell any 20yr old will do!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Hmmmm..... when is your birthday?

Back