• đź‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • đź’ŞCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! đź’Š
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rap expose's his love

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
An ex recently reached out to me... we never fought, in fact it was great relationship wise. Ended to to children discussion.

1 should i go for it again

2 bang her in her time of need and move on afterwards

im on the fence about the whole thing🤷🏿*♂️

Balls in your court man...I told you.

Give her the best dicking she's ever had then GTFO...

THIS IS WHAT SHE WANTS.. NOT SOME BETA MALE BULLSHIT

POUR THE COALS TO HER

Raising up some one else’s children is Hard. Specially when you have one of your own. You will always prioritize your child and in the act neglect the step children. Bias will always be there.
Its a lot of baggage but if you do take a decision and decide to be the step dad. Dont be a douchebag and deprive the girls of a father figure.
So bottom line is
Just fuck her for the time being while you decide wether you have the aptitude for the long term investment in the relationship with a mother of 2.
Do not commit this early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get back together. You’re happy. You’re a good dad. Maybe you have one of your own. You discover that, while you are capable and willing to be a great step-Dad, there is just something special about watching a baby that has half your genes turn into a person. If you have a girl of your own, you start thinking how it would be to have a little mini-me running around, and if you have a boy, you’ll want a little princess that makes you think you’re looking in a tiny little personality mirror. What would they be like if they inherit your drive? Will you be able to teach them to deal with your short temper better than you did growing up?

Unfortunately you probably won’t get to find out. You’ve got one with your genes; you’re just getting started. Your girl/wife has three. She’s done making babies.

It’s not a bad choice. It’s a good life. But there are sacrifices and complications involved. Be certain that you’re making a good trade. Good luck.

IML Gear Cream!
Raising up some one else’s children is Hard. Specially when you have one of your own. You will always prioritize your child and in the act neglect the step children. Bias will always be there.
Its a lot of baggage but if you do take a decision and decide to be the step dad. Dont be a douchebag and deprive the girls of a father figure.
So bottom line is
Just fuck her for the time being while you decide wether you have the aptitude for the long term investment in the relationship with a mother of 2.
Do not commit this early.

You do not have to prioritize your own child. You have to choose to love the other two as much as your own. You won’t know that it’s a little bit different until you have one of your own. But it is hard and the question is always in the back of your mind, “Would I have acted that way if this was my daughter genetically?”

Everything is easier when they are small. It gets harder as they get older, but you don’t get to back out later. You take the responsibility, you own it. Kids deserve security.

The other hard thing is investing 100% in these kids and being vulnerable as a result and then wondering if they will give a shit about you when they grow up. If you do your job well, they will. But you never have that worry with your own.

I agree don’t commit early. I also agree get that pussy lol. What can I say, I’m a dude.

But also don’t commit casually or blindly.

Jesus man! She had twin 3 yo girls and was excited about being a stepdad. Does that make me weird?

If you cared about her and her kids try it again. Being a step dad is not as rewarding as you would think it is. In fact there is a lot of bullshit that turns you off of it at times. But sooner or later they will realize what you have and do for them.

If if I had to do it again I would in a heart beat.

One auggestion though.... don't put the doll dress on your pecker again! That was sorta creepy haha

good luck!!

You do not have to prioritize your own child. You have to choose to love the other two as much as your own. You won’t know that it’s a little bit different until you have one of your own. But it is hard and the question is always in the back of your mind, “Would I have acted that way if this was my daughter genetically?”

Everything is easier when they are small. It gets harder as they get older, but you don’t get to back out later. You take the responsibility, you own it. Kids deserve security.

The other hard thing is investing 100% in these kids and being vulnerable as a result and then wondering if they will give a shit about you when they grow up. If you do your job well, they will. But you never have that worry with your own.

I agree don’t commit early. I also agree get that pussy lol. What can I say, I’m a dude.

But also don’t commit casually or blindly.

I agree to all of what you said.
Humans have a thing for blood. Blood bonds are stronger. A man always prefers his own blood.
Then the question arises, what if you want 2 more kids but the lady is done after 3.

But surely get that pussy one way or the other :D without being a douche bag. Honesty is the get out of guilt trip free pass.

EVERY time I have backtracked on pussy (anything over five years or so) I was sorely disappointed. It was never good. It was like driving a favorite car of your youth, now with worn out mileage and loaded with baggage.
Plus, if they were great before, the newfound disappointment required me to remove them from my spank bank.

EVERY time I have backtracked on pussy (anything over five years or so) I was sorely disappointed. It was never good. It was like driving a favorite car of your youth, now with worn out mileage and loaded with baggage.
Plus, if they were great before, the newfound disappointment required me to remove them from my spank bank.

Don’t bring reality into this man. You’re making me sad. Lol

Get Shredded!
My wife said she is very disappointed in you for even considering this... so I say go for it. It'll give her someone else to be disappointed with and lecture via text. Woman's thumbs can produce encyclopedias of contempt in seconds and if you aren't responding she has no problem calling you and yelling that shit at you rapid fire and loud enough to make your Bluetooth earpiece sound like a fucking PA system.

So another bite of the apple and how will it taste?

My wife said she is very disappointed in you for even considering this... so I say go for it. It'll give her someone else to be disappointed with and lecture via text. Woman's thumbs can produce encyclopedias of contempt in seconds and if you aren't responding she has no problem calling you and yelling that shit at you rapid fire and loud enough to make your Bluetooth earpiece sound like a fucking PA system.

Your wife intimidates the hell outta me!

Go to the YMCA, there are always happy endings there.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Go to the YMCA, there are always happy endings there.

<insert giant winkfinger here>
Bet that's where Rap goes for those special treatments :p

Back