• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help needed. Looking for testing services!

PhyziqPhreak

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've looked through the forum but didn't see another thread that addressed testing gear itself. I'm looking for a way to test quality of gear without having to test blood hormone levels. Does anyone know if its possible to get raw products tested or get the final home brewed product tested??

You could use urine analysis that can be purchased at Walgreens but it will only detect the compounds not the purity. Or there is a guy Jano who does MS testing for purity

The walgreens pack will not tell you potency either, just if it is there or not.

i mentioned that in my post

Not meaning to quibble, you mentioned purity, which is distinctly separate from potency. You could have 5 grams of a compound that is very pure. You could have a less pure material but more of it.

Back