• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Androxine, water base tren.

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Im still trying to figure out what type of oil AP used on their test cyp..i have never had test that smooth thin and potent..Ap is top shelf their androxine is serious shit

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Im still trying to figure out what type of oil AP used on their test cyp..i have never had test that smooth thin and potent..Ap is top shelf their androxine is serious shit

I've been on cycle that included primo. I had a 10 ml vial of Alpha Pharma primo that was the very same. I ran it and used a 1 ml X 27 guage slin pin and injected in my lats. Loaded like a dream and no real pip. I could tell the feeling of primo though. It had a very small amount of bite, but not bad at all. Alpha Pharma gear has never let me down.

I understand how tren works but do u cycle with the tren base or is it just for pre workout and how much do u suggest I think one amp 50mg is plenty right also if i wanted to add this to a test cycle how would some one take it 3x a week m/w/f and for how long is 4 to 5 weeks good also what kind of side effects should someone expect and where would u pin it would quad be ok
Thx brother

Last edited:
I've been on cycle that included primo. I had a 10 ml vial of Alpha Pharma primo that was the very same. I ran it and used a 1 ml X 27 guage slin pin and injected in my lats. Loaded like a dream and no real pip. I could tell the feeling of primo though. It had a very small amount of bite, but not bad at all. Alpha Pharma gear has never let me down.
I miss ap...

I understand how tren works but do u cycle with the tren base or is it just for pre workout and how much do u suggest I think one amp 50mg is plenty right also if i wanted to add this to a test cycle how would some one take it 3x a week m/w/f and for how long is 4 to 5 weeks good also what kind of side effects should someone expect and where would u pin it would quad be ok
Thx brother
First off, not going to have sides. It's in and out real fast. I'd start off with 50mg. I have no real pattern in using it. I just use it when I need that extra boost. Really you can use it any length of time because it's out of your system pretty much in hours. This stuff has been so smooth I've injected it my pecs, lats, VG, calves, legs and butt.

Back