• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how to use bitcoin?

friendofzeus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just looking for the basics so i can make a purchase i've been looking forward to, if anyone can point me in the direction of a basic how-to i'd definitely appreciate it!

Buy coin using coinbase and spend it using Blockchain both will require signup

You can also buy from a bitcoin Atm.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Fuck coinbase they are cancelling accounts and have been for awhile and are being compliant with gov requirements.

reddit has great info on btc for open net and darknet btc transactions. I would suggest Gemini if you are just getting started. Research homie

thanks for the input guys, i'll be doing some reading over the next few days :winkfinger:

Fuck coinbase they are cancelling accounts and have been for awhile and are being compliant with gov requirements.

reddit has great info on btc for open net and darknet btc transactions. I would suggest Gemini if you are just getting started. Research homie

They are being sued by the IRS, but its still a good FAQ on Bitcoin.

Back