• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cardio

ResistingNut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Two words: Fuck. Cardio.

Went out to town lake this evening with the partner and ran 2.66 miles. I about wanted to die. Hit legs hella hard today and then we went for a run later in the evening. I could barely get up from the couch after the leg workout. My legs are going to be FUCKING SORE tomorrow. Good thing I've got an expected TD coming in tomorrow for some Test Base. Looking forward to seeing the effects that has on my training tomorrow!

I quite like what cardio does for me. :coffee:

Two words: Fuck. Cardio.

Went out to town lake this evening with the partner and ran 2.66 miles. I about wanted to die. Hit legs hella hard today and then we went for a run later in the evening. I could barely get up from the couch after the leg workout. My legs are going to be FUCKING SORE tomorrow. Good thing I've got an expected TD coming in tomorrow for some Test Base. Looking forward to seeing the effects that has on my training tomorrow!

Cardio sucks in my book also! I sit at 10% bf and never do it. I wiegh around 245 also though.

I quite like what cardio does for me. :coffee:

I like the after effects that I get from cardio. The endorphin's are flowing and I feel amazing. It's just the actual doing the cardio part that I despise. It was a nice run tonight tho. Full moon over town lake and it wasn't scorching fucking hot.

Cardio sucks in my book also! I sit at 10% bf and never do it. I wiegh around 245 also though.

I've had to start talking myself into doing it. My partner has the uncanny ability to convince me to go running. I start the run strong, then as I get a mile or so into the run I fucking hate it. I try and finish strong too. One of my hockey coaches used to tell us when we would finish practice with skating suicides, "Finish strong boys, throw up later"

I do very light cardio right after my weigh training. That is what works best for me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I wear a fifty pound weight vest and hike a rocky trail with 1300 feet of vertical in just over a mile, basically a huge staircase. This is what I don't have to work my calves. WIN/WIN.

Oh, I also row everyday. Which is boring as fuck but does wonders for the abs.

I wear a fifty pound weight vest and hike a rocky trail with 1300 feet of vertical in just over a mile, basically a huge staircase. This is what I don't have to work my calves. WIN/WIN.

Oh, I also row everyday. Which is boring as fuck but does wonders for the abs.

I love going hiking, don't know about wearing a fifty pound weight vest though. I was just telling my partner today I wish I would have rowed crew in high school or college. Looking back on it though, my high school or college didn't have either of those things.

I do as well enjoy the end result cardio brings me but for the longest time absolutely hated performing it. SO much like a chore... like calfs and abs!

One day I was pushed to start doing morning fasted cardio on the treadmill just steady walking at a incline. After about a week I got into the grove of it and started enjoying waking up early drinking a couple cups of coffee and hitting the gym for a good 40mins just listening to music or podcasts. Turned out to be relaxing and gave me a chance to plan my day. I can also do it with stairs but you think a little less about other things and more about "keep on stepping" with the stairmaster!

I do as well enjoy the end result cardio brings me but for the longest time absolutely hated performing it. SO much like a chore... like calfs and abs!

One day I was pushed to start doing morning fasted cardio on the treadmill just steady walking at a incline. After about a week I got into the grove of it and started enjoying waking up early drinking a couple cups of coffee and hitting the gym for a good 40mins just listening to music or podcasts. Turned out to be relaxing and gave me a chance to plan my day. I can also do it with stairs but you think a little less about other things and more about "keep on stepping" with the stairmaster!

Sounds like a good meditative/mindfulness practice to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do cardio in the Am fasted because it’s when I have time. I did treadmilll for months but if you hit the raod for the same amount of time it works much better amd is harder. Outside is at least less boring. I also don’t do it the day after legs because of the tax heavy leg day has on me . The next day though it helps to get the soreness out.

IML Gear Cream!
I do cardio in the Am fasted because it’s when I have time. I did treadmilll for months but if you hit the raod for the same amount of time it works much better amd is harder. Outside is at least less boring. I also don’t do it the day after legs because of the tax heavy leg day has on me . The next day though it helps to get the soreness out.

I think it’s great to get the lactic acid out and to get them stretched when you wait a day after and then hit some cardio for sure. And yes when it cools down a little more for me where I’m at I’ll definitely be hitting my neighborhood more then the treadmill in the morning!

Yea I prefer trail running opposed to treadmills and shit. I can’t stand running on pavement it aggravates my lower back pretty bad.

In love with cardio.Do it 40 mins every morning plus while cutting i run 5-6 miles 3 times in a week. Better start slowly so you don't feel high pressure and heavy load

In love with cardio.Do it 40 mins every morning plus while cutting i run 5-6 miles 3 times in a week. Better start slowly so you don't feel high pressure and heavy load
you are the 1st guy in my life even in inet who love cardio so much! For me this's bored

Hate cardio, it's fkn shit, but before weight training I do 20 min of this shit. I make it before, because after the weights training, I can't do anymore to do something like this :)

Love cardio as well. Meditation time lol

Back in the day I used to run 35 miles plus a week. So nowadays 40 minutes on a treadmill (or outdoors in the spring /summer) or an elliptical seems like nothing. I like cardio a lot.

Theres that dirty "C" word again. :) Wish I could into it more, I know it has heart benefits.
I do it for 20 minutes after my weight workouts 3 - 4 times a week,then some walks with the dog a few times per week.

Theres that dirty "C" word again. :) Wish I could into it more, I know it has heart benefits.
I do it for 20 minutes after my weight workouts 3 - 4 times a week,then some walks with the dog a few times per week.

Yea cardio is a real c you next Tuesday. I’m actually learning to enjoy doing cardio. I’ve never really been a runner. Played hockey growing up and could skate till my face fell off but running is an entirely different ball game

Get Shredded!
Sitcking into the Cardio a long time from my first gear cycle to the thrid cycle made it keep me healthy , when I met the GH really hard for me to get up earl , I urge myslef get up at 6am everyday , untill now I have to say it is a amazing experience

I love to run,but not in the gym,better in the forest,on the earth.there you disconnect from different thoughts and focus on running alone with nature.

Sitcking into the Cardio a long time from my first gear cycle to the thrid cycle made it keep me healthy , when I met the GH really hard for me to get up earl , I urge myslef get up at 6am everyday , untill now I have to say it is a amazing experience
When you start running you understand how amazing and powerful you feel the whole day after.

I also start my training with some cardio, about 20 mins. It puts me in the right way for next to hours. Sometimes, when some power shit remains in me I can do one more cardio after, also 20 mins but softer than before.

cardio is absolutely the worst
i still do 10min pre and post workout cardio but i hate it everytime

From my past experience with cardio. You must do it religiously. Do not take more than 3 to 4 days off from cardio especially if your not following ur diet during those 3!to 4 days. Example : I do the stair machine. It’s a beast. Climb 3,500 steps of stairs in 30 mins avg hr 145 to 155. If I miss 4 days of no cardio and my diet takes a crash. The next cardio session my hr will be 175 185. After about the next 2 or 3 sessions I get back to normal if I’m back on my diet. Eating right definitely helps.

I love cardio, did lots of it before weight training.

BUT, I will concede cardio in the gym can be laborious. No matter how fast you run on the treadmill or the bike you never go anywhere.

Save your most inspirational music while doing cardio.

Or, to liven things up, go for a fast walk, run or ride outdoors.

Cardio is boring af and my friends no longer play ball :(
Basketball was the best cardio i ever did. Everyday

cardio is absolutely the worst
i still do 10min pre and post workout cardio but i hate it everytime
WHat for do u do it 10 mins after workout? 30 mins is ok,10 mins is nothing.U can cancel it with pleasure and be more happy :)

Back