• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Caber with trt

Stu33s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering if anyone has had experience with it. Any opinions? Thanks guys!!

Typically used in trt clinics for off label use. Tough to get. Insane sex drive. I only used it in my younger days exp with 19nor. No more of that for me.

I'd love to try it but from whats been said around the boards it rather difficult to obtain an Rx for this. There are many great sponsors around here that you could check out but I'd say if you're in the US, good luck on getting that Rx'd. To me, it's just another damn pill to take. Testosterone already has my sex drive going crazy. I'd be fucking everything in site if I got on this shit.

Well my reason for this post is I had my guy send some to me for when I start a future tren cycle. Long of the short he sent way more than I actually needed by accident. Luckily he’s cool enough to let me keep the extra on his mistake. Couldn’t find much on any of the boards as far as in conjunction to trt. I’m just curious on if it’s worth a try.

It works just fine. Use it at .5mgs E3d

Here is where you can get it: Comes from Reliable and I've used it for years from reliable. Takes 10 days or so in general for the order to get to you. Click the link below and in the search bar search out Cabergoline or Cabgolin.

LINK
https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/?mw_aref=8f7e57d0b483a1e1bb83c9845bb82f00

sku_165_2.jpg

Last edited:
What are u taking for trt...test only? If that's the case Caber is completely unnecessary. Most people will use Caber for deca or tren cycles where prolactin issues can possibly pop up. I've heard that as long as E2 is kept in check prolactin shouldn't really be a concern but it's better to have caber on hand then to need it n not have it. Caber n other dopamine agonists like bromocriptine will reduce gh/igf-1 levels which is why its prescribed for agromegaly.

Caber does have good sexual side effects, kinda makes it more explosive. However, if you get your prolactin too low, good luck blowing a load. My prolactin got down to .2, and everything functioned the way it was supposed to, but I would come close to a heart attack trying to finish and most the time never would. So be careful.

What are u taking for trt...test only? If that's the case Caber is completely unnecessary. Most people will use Caber for deca or tren cycles where prolactin issues can possibly pop up. I've heard that as long as E2 is kept in check prolactin shouldn't really be a concern but it's better to have caber on hand then to need it n not have it. Caber n other dopamine agonists like bromocriptine will reduce gh/igf-1 levels which is why its prescribed for agromegaly.

Yea just test. As I said in earlier post, I got it for a future tren cycle. Just have more than I need. I was just dabbling the idea. I understand using it with 19-nor’s. It was just a thought as far as trt. Thank you though bro!

Well my reason for this post is I had my guy send some to me for when I start a future tren cycle. Long of the short he sent way more than I actually needed by accident. Luckily he’s cool enough to let me keep the extra on his mistake. Couldn’t find much on any of the boards as far as in conjunction to trt. I’m just curious on if it’s worth a try.

You know, I'd be glad to take a couple of those extras off your hand. I'd hate for you to have too many and let some go to waste ;)

lol I'm sure some board members here are prob looking for caber as we speak

Dr B

IML Gear Cream!
Caber does have good sexual side effects, kinda makes it more explosive. However, if you get your prolactin too low, good luck blowing a load. My prolactin got down to .2, and everything functioned the way it was supposed to, but I would come close to a heart attack trying to finish and most the time never would. So be careful.

I've never experienced that. Matter of fact I know when my prolactin is too high when I can't blow my load.

Yea just test. As I said in earlier post, I got it for a future tren cycle. Just have more than I need. I was just dabbling the idea. I understand using it with 19-nor’s. It was just a thought as far as trt. Thank you though bro!

I would just save it for a future cycle. No point really in running it. And it can have some unwanted sides. If i was looking for a libido boost id just run some proviron or mast with my trt

I would just save it for a future cycle. No point really in running it. And it can have some unwanted sides. If i was looking for a libido boost id just run some proviron or mast with my trt

Thats what I was thinking. I’m just ganna hang on to it. I know I’ll go through it eventually. I have ran mast and provi before (not together. Separate times) and didn’t really notice much as far as libido. Anyway, thanks guys!!

Back