• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Calling all dabbing experts!

OfficerFarva

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm about to dabble in the world of dabs and am looking into a good e-vape pen to use as my tool. I'd prefer something that isn't to expensive but still works very well, is discrete, and good for traveling. You can literally spend as much as you want on these things I've come to realize. Here are two that have caught my eye; let me know of any others that you'd recommend. :kiss:

[url]https://www.drdabber.com/collections/all/products/boost-black-edition

aurora-rb-bunchle_1024x1024.jpg

https://www.drdabber.com/collections/vaporizers/products/aurora-vape-pen-full-rx

[/URL]

Last edited:
I'm about to dabble in the world of dabs and am looking into a good e-vape pen to use as my tool. I'd prefer something that isn't to expensive but still works very well, is discrete, and good for traveling. You can literally spend as much as you want on these things I've come to realize. Here are two that have caught my eye; let me know of any others that you'd recommend. :kiss: https://www.bcvapor.ca/collections/top-ranking-concentrate-pens/products/dr-dabber-aura https://www.drdabber.com/products/boost-black-edition

Just go to any head shop and get any setup where you can control the temp/wattage and then choose your glass piece part and good coils. We’ve had the best luck with porcelain coils. Coils is what matters because a shitty one will basically sear the oil instead of smoke it. Wastes a lot of wax too

Ahh you wanna go the expensive route, that thing will smoke pristine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh you wanna go the expensive route, that thing will smoke pristine

Lol, there's some that are well over $300-500. Those are what I was considering as getting into the pricey range. I'm no high school kid, do I look like a console player to you?? :roflmao:

Lol, there's some that are well over $300-500. Those are what I was considering as getting into the pricey range. I'm no high school kid, do I look like a console player to you?? :roflmao:

Lmao. Well the one you are looking at is great quality. You’d dig it

Does it have to be electric?

Id reccomend a unit with a smaller tube and a simple percolator.

Too much diffusion or area in the tube leaves more reclaim on the glass, less dab in your lungs. In theory the loss to recondensing vapor should be nil, but many people agree small pieces are king for oil and hit much harder.

Id go small rig, quartz 'banger,' torch and dabber. If you need electric there are smaller options out there. Just my two cents, pm me if you ever have questions about running/dabbing/purging oil.

Edit: just saw you already decided, should still do great let us know how she rips.

These things look sick af and that high wave looks really reasonable. Might have to pick one up when i can. Have a full size glass rig but would be nice to have something portable.

Gotta get a rig with quartz banger and a torch like the guy up there said!! Anything else doesn't compare

E. Nails are the way to go in my opinion and if you really use cannabis regularly I would get a rig for at home and one for travel.. the one you guys posted are good home rigs for on the go you need a dab pen... check out cloud v... I have a mini for on the go.

Having said that carts have come a long way and the oils used in those are potent as hell. I used to dab a ton but carts are just easier.... just pict it up and start hitting. No loading no cleaning. You just charge it once every day and a half and replace the cartridge when it's empty

4c9f152f205ae9bed0fa7cc92c328ca2.jpg

Been vaping for two years now. Never smoked pot.
I hear dabbing is strong shit. How much of a pit head do you need to be to get into it?

Been vaping for two years now. Never smoked pot.
I hear dabbing is strong shit. How much of a pit head do you need to be to get into it?

I like it for many reasons: it's healthier (less smoke inhalation), it's more discreet, easier to dose, etc. Once you start taking it by enema then you know you've hit a new low.

E. Nails are the way to go in my opinion and if you really use cannabis regularly I would get a rig for at home and one for travel.. the one you guys posted are good home rigs for on the go you need a dab pen... check out cloud v... I have a mini for on the go.

Having said that carts have come a long way and the oils used in those are potent as hell. I used to dab a ton but carts are just easier.... just pict it up and start hitting. No loading no cleaning. You just charge it once every day and a half and replace the cartridge when it's empty

4c9f152f205ae9bed0fa7cc92c328ca2.jpg

Yep oil pen like that is my next purchase

Well I just did me some Laughing Budda, it's been months since I've smoked. Thank baby jesus I'm starting bulking because tonight's Thanksgiving dinner is going to be destroyed. :)

Get Shredded!
Now the real secret is how to make the vapor pens with shatter. Way more cost effective then buying carts.

Yup.
I figured that one out.
The pen I posted a link to will use shatter just fine

d3409b05d894cf2163e541f43a9af09c.heic
vanilla express sugar wax. It feels like a bunch of morphine no joke

Dr. Dabber has forever changed my life... it’s the bees knees. This stuff is incredible, one or two hits and I’m off to NeverLand.

So I ordered the Boost: Black Edition and I love it. The only problem I've had is the glass water attachment broke at the connecting part. Dr.Dabbers customer service has been great, it was easy to get a hold of somebody (they even spoke English!) and all I have to do is send them a picture of the broken part and they will send me a new one. I wanted to let you guys know in case you're ever in the market for one; these guys might not be the cheapest but the products and customer service have been solid for me.

Back