• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flex Magazine

sixsix250

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any of you guys read this? My gf got me a 1yr sub. I was wondering if anyone has seen the 4 day Mass Building workout plan on pg 110 of the latest issue. If so any input?
Its a 4 day a week workout plan to put on mass. I was thinking about giving it a shot. I just skimmed thru it last night. Did you guys ever get anything out of an issue of Flex that you still practice today? I enjoy flipping thru it and seeing the dif diet and workout plans and staying up to date with the sport

It’s fun to read through the various articles and interviews ya. But I can’t stand flipping through 4 pages of supplement advertisements then 1 half page article followed by more ads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any of you guys read this? My gf got me a 1yr sub. I was wondering if anyone has seen the 4 day Mass Building workout plan on pg 110 of the latest issue. If so any input?
Its a 4 day a week workout plan to put on mass. I was thinking about giving it a shot. I just skimmed thru it last night. Did you guys ever get anything out of an issue of Flex that you still practice today? I enjoy flipping thru it and seeing the dif diet and workout plans and staying up to date with the sport
Do it, log your progress, and let us know how it works.

It’s fun to read through the various articles and interviews ya. But I can’t stand flipping through 4 pages of supplement advertisements then 1 half page article followed by more ads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true, i love the sups named dbol,adrol,winny, test400 and then they suggest a stack of 20 pills a day. And it is more exspensive than what we have access to lol

Back