• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Yes, we carry - TRESTOLONE ACETATE (MENT) - The ultimate anabolic agent

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With bulking season approaching, I thought now would be a good time to remind you guys of something.

In case y'all didn't know....

YES
We carry TRESTOLONE ACETATE (MENT)

Ever run tren?
Ever run deca?
EVER COMBINE THE TWO???

Cuz that's what TRESTOLONE ACETATE feels like.

It's like Deca on Tren.

Just for comparison, look at this:

Anabolic/Androgenic ratio
Testosterone - 100:100
Deca/NPP - 125:37
Trenbolone - 500:500
*TRESTOLONE - 2300:650*

See what I'm getting at here?
Almost 5x more anabolic than trenbolone.

This compound is difficult to find and VERY expensive to manufacture. But luckily you can find it here at PSL for a very affordable price.

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/injectable/643-trestolone-acetate-ment-50mgml-10mlvial-ep.html

Very few sources carry Trestolone and even fewer carry 100% quality product like PSL. This has been a compound that I've considered for a while but have not incorporated into a cycle yet! Have heard great things about it from other members :D

Joz? what's you protocol for running this?

I have a serious question; if this compound is “better” or at least more anabolic than Tren, why does Tren get all the press?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well for one, tren is everywhere. Just about every UGL carries it so it gets more publicity. I still stand by tren as the perfect steroid (minus the side effects). Tren is highly effective and most of all......VERSATILE. You can blow up on it or slim down, or a little of both. It's a bulker, cutter, recomper, and physique enhancer. Vascularity, hardness, strength, definition, etc.....Can you tell I love tren?

Trest is more anabolic hands down BUT it's uses are limited. It's a very wet compound so cutting or contest prep is out of the question really. It's good for one thing....Sheer size and strength. Ok that's 2 things but you get he picture.

Secondly, in contrast to what I said about tren.....trestolone is quite difficult to find. The raws are outrageously expensive therefor the production costs are very high and the product is typically very expensive.

Trest was originally designed to be a form of male birth control because of how hard it suppresses the hpta and sperm count. This can be a turn off for a lot of people because the thought of being temporarily sterile can be scary.

Joz? what's you protocol for running this?
My last run was 50mg/day (which was PLENTY) with test and deca. Probably gonna swap out the deca for tren because Trest is basically just super deca anyways so I want to add tren instead to see how it mixes with this on a bulk.

Maybe something like:
1g test
350mg Trestolone
525mg tren ace
Also throwing in short runs of our BD anabol and androlic (dbol and anadrol).
I also have some EP M1T, and some superdrol from another source. So my options for powerful orals are quite plentiful :)

Of course keeping my dose of G-tropin and/or Eurotropin (whatever I decide to restock) at 5iu per day split.

Well for one, tren is everywhere. Just about every UGL carries it so it gets more publicity. I still stand by tren as the perfect steroid (minus the side effects). Tren is highly effective and most of all......VERSATILE. You can blow up on it or slim down, or a little of both. It's a bulker, cutter, recomper, and physique enhancer. Vascularity, hardness, strength, definition, etc.....Can you tell I love tren?

Trest is more anabolic hands down BUT it's uses are limited. It's a very wet compound so cutting or contest prep is out of the question really. It's good for one thing....Sheer size and strength. Ok that's 2 things but you get he picture.

Secondly, in contrast to what I said about tren.....trestolone is quite difficult to find. The raws are outrageously expensive therefor the production costs are very high and the product is typically very expensive.

Trest was originally designed to be a form of male birth control because of how hard it suppresses the hpta and sperm count. This can be a turn off for a lot of people because the thought of being temporarily sterile can be scary.

My last run was 50mg/day (which was PLENTY) with test and deca. Probably gonna swap out the deca for tren because Trest is basically just super deca anyways so I want to add tren instead to see how it mixes with this on a bulk.

Maybe something like:
1g test
350mg Trestolone
525mg tren ace
Also throwing in short runs of our BD anabol and androlic (dbol and anadrol).
I also have some EP M1T, and some superdrol from another source. So my options for powerful orals are quite plentiful :)

Of course keeping my dose of G-tropin and/or Eurotropin (whatever I decide to restock) at 5iu per day split.
THANK YOU! This helps alot.. because I want to stay ON the test and tren, so this stack with the 2 compounds and the addition of trest sounds great.. THANK YOU for your lay out.. thats the exact cycle I have in mind with the M1T, odd enough you just laid out my blast and didnt even realize it.. heres what I have going on

Test E/ Tren Blend 400 - Sunday, right glute 1ml blend, with 1ml regular trenE, left glute same thing..
Mast E200 - sunday, right and left VG 2mls each side..and 1ml left delt (1000 mgs total)
Proviron 100mgs ED
Caber .05 E7D
BD dbol 40mgs (last remaining 500 tabs I have)
var 10-20mgs ED (for joints and recovery) therapeutic purposes only

Oh boy, you guys have me itching!

And seeing these big boy cycle plans I don’t feel too bad about mine...

Hmmm Joz, what’s the minimum length of time you would recommend trest could be ran in a cycle?

IML Gear Cream!

Hmmm Joz, what’s the minimum length of time you would recommend trest could be ran in a cycle?

My dude, Joz is the man to go to when you have questions about trest :)

sorry about not repling last night I ended up getting slammed with some things here.

My dude, Joz is the man to go to when you have questions about trest :)

sorry about not repling last night I ended up getting slammed with some things here.

Oh I know he is! I might have to get with him and cook up an idea for trest in my winter blast.

No worries, long day so hit the bed early brotha!

I think I’m going to give trest a shot on the tail end of my winter blast. Was originally going to run the bulking compounds throughout whole cycle. The plan on the last 6 weeks was bringing in some tren ace and mast p pinned daily to help tighten up a little and just add some different compounds when things start to become stagnant little... But now I’m deciding to keep the tren ace and replace the mast with Trest. Thought even about adding winny at the end instead of running dbol twice. The oral to tie up the cycle is still in debate.

Weeks 1-5
40mg BD Anabol (Dbol)

Weeks 1-10
375mg Sust (125mg MWF) (.5ml) (per day)
425mg Cyp (140mg MWF) (.7ml)
525mg Deca (175mg MWF) (.7ml)
525mg EQ (175mg MWF) (.7ml)

Weeks 10-20
525mg Sust (175mg MWF) (.7ml) (per day)
480mg Cyp (160mg MWF) (.8ml)
600mg Deca (200mg MWF) (.8ml)
525mg EQ (175mg MWF) (.7ml)

Weeks 15-20
40mg BD Anabol or (possibly a different EP oral)

Weeks 14-20
175-350mg Trest (25-50mg ed)(.5-1ml) (per day)
350mg tren a (50mg ed) (.5ml)

Weeks 1-20
1mg Adex (1 tab MWF)
.5mg Caber (1/2 tab MF)
50-75mg proviron (2-3 Tabs ED)

What are the sides like?

For me I noticed an initial increase in e2 conversion. This stuff aromatizes at a fairly high rate. I was taking 1mg of adex ED with it because I was also running a fair amount of test and deca which aromatizes a bit as well. I was originally on .5mg ED before I added the trest, then my nips started to get itchy and puffy. I also noticed a fair amount of water bloat so I thought I should bump up my adex.

Secondly...aggression was way up. Similar to tren but more manageable it seemed. I found myself getting inside my own head a bit and having to remind myself that I'm running a highly anabolic/androgenic compound and to keep cool. Totally manageable for me...but definitely something to keep an eye on.

Lastly, on a more positive note...my LIBIDO was out of control. I'm telling you man I could have fucked a farm animal. I was eyeballing women that normally I wouldn't even glance at. Fat, skinny, black, blue, yellow, bald, hairy, you name it...I'd hit it. Luckily my girlfriend is always down 24/7 so I had an outlet to relieve the sexual aggression.

***Another thing I forgot to mention in my previous response to you, is that Trestolone does NOT require a testosterone base. You can run it solo. It's the only compound that can actually be used in place of testosterone as it performs all the biological functions that testosterone does....and it does it BETTER.

6-10 weeks brother. I ran it for 8 weeks I believe and was plenty of time to see dramatic results.

Stronger on paper than reality
​Yes absolutely. If you consider the fact that it's 26x more anabolic than test and over 5x more anabolic than tren on paper. If you're expecting 26x the results of test and 5x the results of tren you'll be very disappointed. It definitely blows both out of the water when if comes to pure size and strength. I've never run anything like it.

Secondly...aggression was way up. Similar to tren but more manageable it seemed.

***Another thing I forgot to mention in my previous response to you, is that Trestolone does NOT require a testosterone base. You can run it solo. It's the only compound that can actually be used in place of testosterone as it performs all the biological functions that testosterone does....and it does it BETTER.

​Yes absolutely. If you consider the fact that it's 26x more anabolic than test and over 5x more anabolic than tren on paper. If you're expecting 26x the results of test and 5x the results of tren you'll be very disappointed. It definitely blows both out of the water when if comes to pure size and strength. I've never run anything like it.

I totally agree with your comments..... especially the last statement "I've never run anything like it"

I’m thinking of trying this! Maybe with some Sust and Tren E with Adrol on the front end

I ran Trest for 8 weeks recently with only 250mg per week of Test.... (the first 4 weeks at 50mg daily, and the last 4 weeks at 100mg daily).....

The positive: No excessive bloating at all, ( in fact, I bloat more on Tren than I did on Trest...figure that one out) but some moderate size gain (for instance, I put an extra inch on my arms). I even got a little more vascular. I didn't feel completely drained of all my energy 24 hours a day like I did with Superdrol and to a lesser extent with Tren. Very little PIP and the stuff flowed very easy through 25g pins without having to warm up the vial under hot water before the pokes.

The negative: I slept all the time every day. I didn't feel like my energy was always drained, but I always felt very sleepy no matter how much sleep I got. Very weird. I experienced NO strength gains at all. Within two weeks of ending the cycle, I lost ALL of the size gain I obtained from Trest. And all the talk of making your libido go "through the roof"? That didn't happen with me at all, nor did it shut me down completely either. I experienced almost as much sweating with Trest as I do with Tren, and just like Tren, I felt very warm all the time, (although for me it was tolerable). Trest required me to use Aromasin daily at 25mg and once every ten days, I had to add Letro for two consecutive days due to early warning sings of gyno onset. I cannot use Letro for more than two consecutive days due to overwhelming knee and elbow pain that it always causes me, but two days straight did the trick every time by getting rid of the early warning sings of gyno.

My conclusion: As another member already said, Trest is more impressive on paper than it is in reality, (at least for me anyway). Would I run it again? I don't know. But If I do, then I'd have to run either GH with it or MK. Keep in mind that I am 56 yrs old, so your results may vary. And if it matters, it was PSL Trest that I ran.

Last edited:
I ran Trest for 8 weeks recently with only 250mg per week of Test.... (the first 4 weeks at 50mg daily, and the last 4 weeks at 100mg daily).....

The positive: No excessive bloating at all, ( in fact, I bloat more on Tren than I did on Trest...figure that one out) but some moderate size gain (for instance, I put an extra inch on my arms). I even got a little more vascular. I didn't feel completely drained of all my energy 24 hours a day like I did with Superdrol and to a lesser extent with Tren. Very little PIP and the stuff flowed very easy through 25g pins without having to warm up the vial under hot water before the pokes.

The negative: I slept all the time every day. I didn't feel like my energy was always drained, but I always felt very sleepy no matter how much sleep I got. Very weird. I experienced NO strength gains at all. Within two weeks of ending the cycle, I lost ALL of the size gain I obtained from Trest. And all the talk of making your libido go "through the roof"? That didn't happen with me at all, nor did it shut me down completely either. I experienced almost as much sweating with Trest as I do with Tren, and just like Tren, I felt very warm all the time, (although for me it was tolerable). Trest required me to use Aromasin daily at 25mg and once every ten days, I had to add Letro for two consecutive days due to early warning sings of gyno onset. I cannot use Letro for more than two consecutive days due to overwhelming knee and elbow pain that it always causes me, but two days straight did the trick every time by getting rid of the early warning sings of gyno.

My conclusion: As another member already said, Trest is more impressive on paper than it is in reality, (at least for me anyway). Would I run it again? I don't know. But If I do, then I'd have to run either GH with it or MK. Keep in mind that I am 56 yrs old, so your results may vary. And if it matters, it was PSL Trest that I ran.
Thanks for the run-down brotha. Just goes to show how each compound will effect everyone differently. But 1 inch on the arms is pretty impressive. I'd assume most of that is intramuscular glycogen and water retention, but even so....that's a good stretch. I'm about to start another trestalone run myself. My last run (and only run so far) was with another source that is no longer in business. They specialized in specialty compounds like trest, dienolone, desoxy-T etc. It will be interesting to compare the two.

It's almost time to begin the bulking cycles. Keep this product in mind. If you haven't tried it yet, you are missing out on the best bulk of your life.

Just began my run with PSL Trest today! Am logging over in the unsponsored section if anybody wants to follow along...

It's almost time to begin the bulking cycles. Keep this product in mind. If you haven't tried it yet, you are missing out on the best bulk of your life.

How did that monster cycle go last year?

How did that monster cycle go last year?
By far my most successful cycle to date. Ran it a bit too long. My body was screaming at me to come off. I was experiencing adrenal fatigue, irritability, and just overall crappy feeling. But I put on a ton of mass. If i recall I ran about a gram of test, 750mg deca, 350mg trest, 100mg test base pre workout, miced in dbol, anadrol, and superdrol spaced out throughout.

By far my most successful cycle to date. Ran it a bit too long. My body was screaming at me to come off. I was experiencing adrenal fatigue, irritability, and just overall crappy feeling. But I put on a ton of mass. If i recall I ran about a gram of test, 750mg deca, 350mg trest, 100mg test base pre workout, miced in dbol, anadrol, and superdrol spaced out throughout.
Similar to my current blast, only 2 days into the trest though :)

Back