• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Research chems

jl39

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys, just wondering what your favorite place for research chems is? I'm am out of liquid cia and I've used Ar-r for years but I'm thinking about switching? any input would be appreciated. Thanks

IronMag Research

Why is IMR consistently being pushed even though there’s a shit ton of claims of bunk product?
Yeah their products never did anything for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Why is IMR consistently being pushed even though there’s a shit ton of claims of bunk product?

Most of the claims I’ve read are from people who aren’t long term members and also about products that they haven’t had blood tests done on. Nobody has ever sent me a PM regarding issues either. As far as my own experience goes, my blood work shows it works perfectly, and my body does as well. I got dark as hell this summer from the MT2 and the clen gives me all of the typical side effects. Each to their own though; I became a rep because I love the products, I even have to pay for most of what I use because you jews don’t use my code.

Most of the claims I’ve read are from people who aren’t long term members and also about products that they haven’t had blood tests done on. Nobody has ever sent me a PM regarding issues either. As far as my own experience goes, my blood work shows it works perfectly, and my body does as well. I got dark as hell this summer from the MT2 and the clen gives me all of the typical side effects. Each to their own though; I became a rep because I love the products, I even have to pay for most of what I use because you jews don’t use my code.

Lol. Well I was thinking of buying their bpc just hesitant

Lol. Well I was thinking of buying their bpc just hesitant

Well if you do decide to try them out I’m sure you’ll be happy. If for some reason you’re not come back here and say so. And use my damn rep code, 45PRS15, to save yourself 15%.

There have been a few complaints for sure. Some of them were legit and some were not.

It's tough to weed through with people trying to reverse scam...but like with any brand, no matter how good the brand is you are going to see complaints, you are going to see some people not respond..etc..

IMR and your rep will work to get any issue resolved. And therefore we take care of 100% of customers. I have seen maybe 1 complaint regarding tada from a client of mine. He reported minimal effects. I asked him if he was shaking the bottle well each and every time. He said no. He was taking from the top...

So we reshipped anyways, but imo the reason it was not working was bc many times with the tada, the suspension separates and the powder settles to the bottom. You must shake it well every time.

Anyways I have lived on their Tada for years, and its always been good to me...

Back