• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Panda Late on the Rent

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Panda was late on the rent apparently. I shot him a message when I saw the sub down. The sub should be back up pretty quickly, and when it is, I have big announcement to make. Until the rent is paid I can't really disrespect forum rules and go into detail until we are back in good standing. Just don't need a panic.

Panda was late on the rent apparently. I shot him a message when I saw the sub down. The sub should be back up pretty quickly, and when it is, I have big announcement to make. Until the rent is paid I can't really disrespect forum rules and go into detail until we are back in good standing. Just don't need a panic.

Im glad you are the responsible one Jr... i dont know how to quit you!❤️

Good to hear. Was worried they got dropped for not sending packs. Considering puttin my next order in with them.

I thought they were laying low for a little bit. Their main website was up. Considering the success they were having, the idea is plausible. I am a happy customer, and there are others like me. There are many reasons to go temporarily dark. Too much success too fast has been the downfall of many.

Good to hear. Was worried they got dropped for not sending packs. Considering puttin my next order in with them.
No packs weren't sent that I have ever heard. There was an emergency change ofnshipping method because Operation Pangea was happening again this year. That shipping method is just slightly slower, but tracking is very down to update so people kind of freaked out since for obvious reasons there was not a lot of public talk on the switch.

Not only is PPL going stronger than ever, there is also this news I've been waiting to share: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...nt-is-here-look-inside!?p=1291724#post1291724

Back