• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need yor expertize Vision

thegame

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Vision I did that PCT log for you guys last year and all went very smoothly, I sent you a PM and was hoping you could answer some questions for me since I am using your guys products again, I am wondering if because I added 20 weeks Primo and about 3 months Tren along with the Test I need to change up the PCT cycle I did for you guys or will it stay the same? I did stop the Primo and Tren about a few weeks ago and have been just running Test for now, my PM is more detail.

Thanks I need to start this Friday.

Hey Vision I did that PCT log for you guys last year and all went very smoothly, I sent you a PM and was hoping you could answer some questions for me since I am using your guys products again, I am wondering if because I added 20 weeks Primo and about 3 months Tren along with the Test I need to change up the PCT cycle I did for you guys or will it stay the same? I did stop the Primo and Tren about a few weeks ago and have been just running Test for now, my PM is more detail.

Thanks I need to start this Friday.
Hey bro....V just returned from some time off and is answering all his PM's right now. He'll get to yours shortly if he hasn't already.

Regarding your PCT....after a 20+ week cycle I'd consider extending your PCT to 6 weeks or so. Just to make sure you've fully recovered. Can't hurt.

Hey bro....V just returned from some time off and is answering all his PM's right now. He'll get to yours shortly if he hasn't already.

Regarding your PCT....after a 20+ week cycle I'd consider extending your PCT to 6 weeks or so. Just to make sure you've fully recovered. Can't hurt.

Thanks, no response yet but hopefully soon, is not I will be more detailed in my cycle but yea I was wondering if it should be extended, but which part of it? this is what I did before and did it for 4 weeks,

Clomid 100/50/50
Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) 60/40/40/20

Thanks again

Brother, I'm terribly sorry about my delay I been catching up with massive stuff on all the forums..This is what I get for being away :(

In regards to your question my duder, Clomid 100/50/50 Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) 60/40/40/20 is more than enough.. Now if you were running Trest, I would suggest a slightly longer one, or maybe running a double a few weeks after the last PCT, but with what you have, you're shut down by either compound, so you're getting triple shut down, shut down is shut down, now trest effects a series of groups and a very harsh manor thus I said a PCT for that would be different..Not that you mentioned trest.

btw, how you been, and whats new?

Brother, I'm terribly sorry about my delay I been catching up with massive stuff on all the forums..This is what I get for being away :(

In regards to your question my duder, Clomid 100/50/50 Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) 60/40/40/20 is more than enough.. Now if you were running Trest, I would suggest a slightly longer one, or maybe running a double a few weeks after the last PCT, but with what you have, you're shut down by either compound, so you're getting triple shut down, shut down is shut down, now trest effects a series of groups and a very harsh manor thus I said a PCT for that would be different..Not that you mentioned trest.

​MMMMM trest....got a bunch stockpiled for my winter bulk.

Hey Vision thanks so much for the response and glad you are back! I was hoping it would all stay the same I am going to follow the exact plan you laid out for me when I did the log for you guys the last time, and I am doing great just love my gains this time and really looking forward to my next BLAST, but this much needed break is very much welcome, had to do a lot of pinning this time and the break will be nice, actually last pin is this Friday, and bc as well as you said if I stick to the plan I really shouldn't lose much if anything really, this is why I went with Primo so we will see.

Thanks again and good to see you back my friend!

Just wanted to drop a line and give huge props to PSL's PCT products again, I am on my 4th week of PCT(20mg Nolva ED for last week) and so far I feel NO different, pumps, drive, strength is all still there, I am down to 230lbs now but this is OK, strength may have went down a hair but I am not seeing it yet, just like last years PCT my friends and family still think I am on lol, so for anyone doing PCT, I know there is very, very few lol, give PSL a shot, there Clomid and Nolvadex are the shit!

Thanks PSL and Vision!

I cannot wait until my next BLAST!

Just wanted to drop a line and give huge props to PSL's PCT products again, I am on my 4th week of PCT(20mg Nolva ED for last week) and so far I feel NO different, pumps, drive, strength is all still there, I am down to 230lbs now but this is OK, strength may have went down a hair but I am not seeing it yet, just like last years PCT my friends and family still think I am on lol, so for anyone doing PCT, I know there is very, very few lol, give PSL a shot, there Clomid and Nolvadex are the shit!

Thanks PSL and Vision!

I cannot wait until my next BLAST!

I just seen this now, thanks my dude, you been one of the main solids that's been supporting us for sometime, we greatly appreciate you my man.. If you ever need anything my man, do NOT hesitate to ask..

I just seen this now, thanks my dude, you been one of the main solids that's been supporting us for sometime, we greatly appreciate you my man.. If you ever need anything my man, do NOT hesitate to ask..

Thanks to you too, you have always been here to answer and help with anything I have ever needed, the one thing I would love to do at some point is give your oils a try, I need to do that.

Back