• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monte check your pms someone's in my gd wood pile

I'm trying to handle it without sponsor bashing or going to war lolz. But Gdi you can't take a man's blood work that you snagged off of the webs and fly that shit to promote your stuff. Hell for all I know there shit could be fake. I bought and payed for my bloods to help promote Granabolic. Not for some new comer to pop up and take. I mean wtf

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

That's my gd blood work that's in gr sub forum that's now in someone else's sub forum to promote there shit
43db4f93e5780e897fc7f47de0e5096d.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
That does not surprise me in the least.

I think that guy is full of shit from the start.

War veteran, bodybuilder, blah blah blah blah.

The guy is as bad as franchise.
I even asked if it was a client he said it could be he was just gathering up blood work. Well fugg me that means your just gathering up shit that could be fake who knows. There's a lot of faked vermo out there and I don't want my blood work that I bought and payed for up there promoting someone else's shit.

Wtf..... I would love to hear the explanation on this. Making popcorn right. Now......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jump in like you did over at MESO with franchise.

That was epic. Not sure if I have your game but I can always aspire to that level of greatness.

You killed him!

So will justice be served???? Will my blood work come down?? Will I be giving a apology??? Hell I don't want a apology just take my shit down or either a mod take that shit down. We fixing to riot up in this bitch

Back