• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

We just lost a Rock Superstar

Noooooo :(

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I just seen this. Texted my wife. We love Tom Petty

In the words of the great George Jones, "who's gonna fill their shoes?". Doesn't look like anyone will.

For those Tom Petty fans, there is a good documentary on Netflix called Runnin' Down A Dream.

RIP

don’t care for the lyrics but this is the best instrumental of all his songs starting at 4:40 to the end.

https://youtu.be/6aogOR8c8Q4
I've never seen this. Wow. Thank you for that. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers were one of the best live bands I ever seen in concert. That vid confirms what a great live band they were

It's like Rich again. They resuscitated him hopefully he wasn't down for too long and his brain can come back. Everyone's dyin man it sucks. Definitely too soon to see him go.

Hope he pulls thru :( Tom Petty and the heartbreakers was one of my first concerts - the first Xfest in San Diego in 1983 - It was GREAT.
66 is too young

Since I heard the news, I've been listening to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers music and vids. I came across this gem.... Tom got this together maybe best 'supergroup' of all time. Him, George Harrison (Beatles), Jeff Lynne (Electric Light Orchestra), and Bob Dylan and Roy Orbison, two legends to form the "Traveling Wilburys"

This blows Petty was a great musician... his early to mid 90s stuff was outstanding. His appearance on the Simpsons was classic

I just watched the news they have retracted that statement. Anyone else hear dif? I could be wrong but i think not this time.... Anyway i don't really cur for his music. All he ever talked about was getting high. Really not my cup of tea.

Cheapthreads out..

I just watched the news they have retracted that statement. Anyone else hear dif? I could be wrong but i think not this time.... Anyway i don't really cur for his music. All he ever talked about was getting high. Really not my cup of tea.

Cheapthreads out..

one song about getting high and thats all you remember? I bet if he wrote a song about buying dirty shitty gear on sale from brand new sponsor you would love him.🤔

Back