• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

shipping code

I will check on it. Recently it was changed to free shipping on orders over $100. I will let you know what I find out. Thanks for the heads up.

Bump this. Sorry Adhome, i sent you a PM on this before seeing there was a thread. sorry to double up.

Says "coupon code can't be used with express shipping" but I selected priority shipping. Any ideas why I can't get discount? It's over 100

Says "coupon code can't be used with express shipping" but I selected priority shipping. Any ideas why I can't get discount? It's over 100

PM sent

I’m having this same issue. Did this coupon expire? Can someone pm me if I’m doing something wrong. I select priority shipping and then enter the code and it says you can’t use the code with express shipping. Order is like 190.

I’m having this same issue. Did this coupon expire? Can someone pm me if I’m doing something wrong. I select priority shipping and then enter the code and it says you can’t use the code with express shipping. Order is like 190.

Also having similar issue, PM me if possible

Same here. Alan said it was good thru the end of november. I hope adhome gives a new one.

IML Gear Cream!
Alan is working on the free shipping code problem. For some reason it works for some but not for others. I will post as soon as I hear something. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back