• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

An honest question/concern

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm curious about one thing, and feel like it needs addressed. The forum I believe has a policy about selling gear without paying fees. I think that's fine if that's what the higher ups want. It's been my thought that a buy/sell forum section isn't what they want for people who have a few of this and that to sell. My question is, what do you call the Homebrew section? To me it's a glorified "buy my Homebrew gear". People aren't stupid....folks brewing good gear are getting pm's left and right IMO. I was born at night, but not last night. I have no problem with it, but why then can't people with some extra gear do the same thing? Seems hypocritical somewhat to me. Like I said, doesn't make a difference to me, but I see an issue, and to the folks paying a fee, it's not fair to them either.

This forum is owned, and completely controlled. That's why. The owners of this forum make money selling their products, as well as having sponsors. It's how business works. Its understandable. Although I know where your coming from. They control what is said and isn't said. If there's an issue your gone. After all its a business bro. Just need to let things be. Enjoy what you have here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's actually a lot more simpler than that conspiracy

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I didn't explain a conspiracy. I explained business. Which we all have to deal with. We have the fortunate ability to provide ourselves with the products we want for good prices. Everything is business. Gotta understand how things go. All fair.

I didn't explain a conspiracy. I explained business. Which we all have to deal with. We have the fortunate ability to provide ourselves with the products we want for good prices. Everything is business. Gotta understand how things go. All fair.

Your explanation is wrong.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

90% of the people in the homebrew sections don't know what they're doing. Which is ok.. that section is for experimentation and learning.

I myself am an avid poster of my home brews and consider myself pretty experienced. I get pms everyday asking if I will sell them gear.

I happily send them to a paying sponsor... there are alot of great sources here. Half of this board could be LE for all we know.. if someone wants to chance selling gear via pm then LE will eventually pick them off. Expecially if you are in the confines of the USA..

Last edited:

You are right! You should start your own board! For buyers and sellers and make it free even though you have to pay server fees! See......

its really simple, sponsors sell their dildos, everytime you purchase one the mods take a cut. ever wonder why the 10 inch dildo you ordered is only 6 or 8 inches, the last 2 inches are used as 2 inch butt plugs for new mods and extra incentive 12 inch dildos for super mods, you dont even wanna know what admin gets. big true

You are right! You should start your own board! For buyers and sellers and make it free even though you have to pay server fees! See......
I think you read that wrong. It would be a pretty bad idea to have random sellers. Not to mention dangerous. Whoever posted above misunderstood what I was saying as well. We have great sponsors on here with great gear and are very reliable. Having random people sell their home brews could lead to scammers, bad gear, and much more. Not sure why there's two people with the urge to take a shot at me in this thread but whatever, say as you will.

IML Gear Cream!
Tone summed it up, imo. If I was perusing the homebrew forum looking for gear, I'd probably be interested in buying a "ready to use" pressure cooker from Abu Donkey forum too.
It takes about three sentences for me to figure out that's some serious infectious Russian roulette there some of the guys are brewing.
I mean, if a guy won't spend $75 on an eBay Chinese heated stirplate, where will he (or won't he) spend money on? An autoclave, laminar flow hood, paper face mask, rubber gloves, soap and water?
Not to say any of the sponsors gear are guaranteed to be aseptic but you've got a whole lot more peace of mind buying from a forum sponsor with history and a reputation.

Is anyone actually selling via PMs via the homebrew thread. I fucking hope not!

I would love to pimp my own shit here but with paying sponsors on the forum, it seems ethically reprehensible to me.

I think you read that wrong. It would be a pretty bad idea to have random sellers. Not to mention dangerous. Whoever posted above misunderstood what I was saying as well. We have great sponsors on here with great gear and are very reliable. Having random people sell their home brews could lead to scammers, bad gear, and much more. Not sure why there's two people with the urge to take a shot at me in this thread but whatever, say as you will.

I was JK 🤷🏿*♂️

I would much rather pin gear from a couple of home brewers than some of the shit sponsors I have seen come around these parts

its really simple, sponsors sell their dildos, everytime you purchase one the mods take a cut. ever wonder why the 10 inch dildo you ordered is only 6 or 8 inches, the last 2 inches are used as 2 inch butt plugs for new mods and extra incentive 12 inch dildos for super mods, you dont even wanna know what admin gets. big true

Wait.... Monte is the newest mod... are you saying he walks around with a 2in butt plug up in there???

Let's not dog the homebrew section please. Some of us prefer to brew ourselves for ourselves and even if it's not rocket science some compounds or blends are trickier than others so before I go pissing away good money on a fucked off batch, go after the sellers. Hell Basskiller is a mod or super mod. If you google for recipes you'll find Heavy talking on other boards years ago, I think he even has an archived thread here of recipes.

With all due respect to the sponsors, even with limited experience I prefer to take control over my own gear just for the peace of mind of actually knowing what 80-99% I'm injecting in my body and know how it was actually prepared. You know how many floaters I've found in my own brews? 0. You know how many times sponsors with potent gear and great reviews have sent me vials with what appears to be an eyelash or a little chunk of some happy shit floating around in the well reviewed gear I bought? Approximately 8 times. Never the same same sponsor and I won't get into naming names because most have either been busted, rebranded or retired and I don't want to argue. Considering most of the sponsors won't even give away their "secret" carrier oil :jerkit: wtf else might be in there. It's retarded. Sometimes I might use 100% EO as a carrier for a little batch but at least I know, and I can make sure to use the right stoppers etc.

Let's not dog the homebrew section please. Some of us prefer to brew ourselves for ourselves and even if it's not rocket science some compounds or blends are trickier than others so before I go pissing away good money on a fucked off batch, go after the sellers. Hell Basskiller is a mod or super mod. If you google for recipes you'll find Heavy talking on other boards years ago, I think he even has an archived thread here of recipes.

With all due respect to the sponsors, even with limited experience I prefer to take control over my own gear just for the peace of mind of actually knowing what 80-99% I'm injecting in my body and know how it was actually prepared. You know how many floaters I've found in my own brews? 0. You know how many times sponsors with potent gear and great reviews have sent me vials with what appears to be an eyelash or a little chunk of some happy shit floating around in the well reviewed gear I bought? Approximately 8 times. Never the same same sponsor and I won't get into naming names because most have either been busted, rebranded or retired and I don't want to argue. Considering most of the sponsors won't even give away their "secret" carrier oil :jerkit: wtf else might be in there. It's retarded. Sometimes I might use 100% EO as a carrier for a little batch but at least I know, and I can make sure to use the right stoppers etc.
Yeah and we would all like to know exactly what your equipment is, where to find it, and how much everything cost. The recipes are out there. The basic knowledge is too. There is not a how to do step by step out here. Yea there are walk throughs, but I'm positive people are trying this and harming themselves because no one wants to tell their secrets. Even as far as mig goes. There's no person on here to contact. There's no perfect recipes. No list of where ingredients come from or even equipment. This forum had a long ways to go on home brewing. No one wants to share their findings! Only brag about what they did. This gets everyone absolutely no where. Except some amateurs trying to do it in their mom's house while their grounded. There's no defending it. Make something specific. I've gone through every thread on their and its all bull. Hey I want to do that, but it's a secret...

Probably for a reason. Until a purchase and step by step list comes out. It's just bragging.

There are several step by step "acceptable" tutorials on google. I'm pretty sure they are still around but they are dated... as well as most recipes you see around the forums.

I've spend alot of time and money figuring out exactly what each compounds needs instead of blindly following some recipe I found on a forum from 2005. It's not rocket science to brew Test E. But to do it correctly and consistently while having a properly dosed - clean product takes alot of effort and practice.

The majority of my homebrew posts have the recipe inside the thread. If you need specific help just let me know man...

The information to homebrew is out there, it's everywhere.

Basskiller is a very good starting point

I'm 100% with jrotten, Your not the only one who has gotten bottles with floaties or gear turning cloudy looking for no reason.

I recently made my own batch of test e. I went above and beyond the requirements to make my gear safe and strong! You can test your raws to make sure it's the correct product and then dose it at what you want.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I've spend alot of time and money figuring out exactly what each compounds needs instead of blindly following some recipe I found on a forum from 2005. It's not rocket science to brew Test E. But to do it correctly and consistently while having a properly dosed - clean product takes alot of effort and practice.

^^^This.

https://youtu.be/uYMnAUGFuG0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah and we would all like to know exactly what your equipment is, where to find it, and how much everything cost. The recipes are out there. The basic knowledge is too. There is not a how to do step by step out here. Yea there are walk throughs, but I'm positive people are trying this and harming themselves because no one wants to tell their secrets. Even as far as mig goes. There's no person on here to contact. There's no perfect recipes. No list of where ingredients come from or even equipment. This forum had a long ways to go on home brewing. No one wants to share their findings! Only brag about what they did. This gets everyone absolutely no where. Except some amateurs trying to do it in their mom's house while their grounded. There's no defending it. Make something specific. I've gone through every thread on their and its all bull. Hey I want to do that, but it's a secret...

Probably for a reason. Until a purchase and step by step list comes out. It's just bragging.

I built my own laminar flow hood for $300, it's just a plenum, a 12"x24"x24" 99.99% Industrial Hepa filter and a fan matched to the reistance of the filter. The mycology communities have all the info you need. I learned when I used to grow shrooms how to sterilize glassware (your oven on broil and some tin foil works just fine if it can cool in the hood, a stirrer/hotplate is about $100. I use a tattoo dry heat sterilizer for vials, a cheap electric vaccuum pump and a vacuum filtration apparatus with .22 Whatman nylon filter paper. $50 hand crimper. I keep an oversized HEPA filter running in the room all the time to keep my prefilter on the hood from dirtying up. Bleach solution for sterilizing my work surfaces and iso alcohol bath for silica stoppers that air dry in the hood. A few beakers and scales form measuring and mixing.

I trust my setup more than an unknown lab because I know by random agar dish testing that my hood works perfectly and I built it so that it has enclosed work space. Amazon sells nitrile gloves and surgical masks cheap as hell. Pocket torches sterilize instrument tips in seconds. And insterilize my gloved hands with simple hand sanitizer and I change gloves if I have
to come out of my sterile air flow for something.

The one big difference between clean enough for growing mushrooms and homebrewing is that I don't use any steam pressure for sterilization only superheated dry heat for long periods and mushroom substrate is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria and fungus, whereas BB,BA,Mig840, and EO are very hostile environments for microbes which makes homebrewing much easier for functional sterility.

medlab supply, Amazon, eBay, google for equipment and solvents and carriers unless you go Mig840, the you can buy it from me or read the homebrew section for how to get free samples from the manufacturer or just buy it in bulk from them. If you can find illegal steroids on the internet you trust, all the legal shit should be easy. My sig tells you about the other part. The shop I rep sells raws and finished.

Also I know a few very skilled brewers that help me with more nuanced recipes for tricky shit.

Last edited:
I built my own laminar flow hood for $300, it's just a plenum, a 12"x24"x24" 99.99% Industrial Hepa filter and a fan matched to the reistance of the filter. The mycology communities have all the info you need. I learned when I used to grow shrooms how to sterilize glassware (your oven on broil and some tin foil works just fine if it can cool in the hood, a stirrer/hotplate is about $100. I use a tattoo dry heat sterilizer for vials, a cheap electric vaccuum pump and a vacuum filtration apparatus with .22 Whatman nylon filter paper. $50 hand crimper. I keep an oversized HEPA filter running in the room all the time to keep my prefilter on the hood from dirtying up. Bleach solution for sterilizing my work surfaces and iso alcohol bath for silica stoppers that air dry in the hood. A few beakers and scales form measuring and mixing.

I trust my setup more than an unknown lab because I know by random agar dish testing that my hood works perfectly and I built it so that it has enclosed work space. Amazon sells nitrile gloves and surgical masks cheap as hell. Pocket torches sterilize instrument tips in seconds. And insterilize my gloved hands with simple hand sanitizer and I change gloves if I have
to come out of my sterile air flow for something.

The one big difference between clean enough for growing mushrooms and homebrewing is that I don't use any steam pressure for sterilization only superheated dry heat for long periods and mushroom substrate is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria and fungus, whereas BB,BA,Mig840, and EO are very hostile environments for microbes which makes homebrewing much easier for functional sterility.

medlab supply, Amazon, eBay, google for equipment and solvents and carriers unless you go Mig840, the you can buy it from me or read the homebrew section for how to get free samples from the manufacturer or just buy it in bulk from them. If you can find illegal steroids on the internet you trust, all the legal shit should be easy. My sig tells you about the other part. The shop I rep sells raws and finished.

Also I know a few very skilled brewers that help me with more nuanced recipes for tricky shit.

Do you wear a full tyvek suit and respirator as well

Back