• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Compound for Speed and Strength

ninobrown

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious if you guys might have a suggestion for me. I there a particular compound which can help increase speed? I was talking to my buddy who is an amateur boxer and was curious what if anything is out there? I thought Winstrol held some benefit but I think thats just because of Ben Johnson in the Olympics so I just have that in my head.

Nothing is gonna increase speed per se. Eq and winni might be good for a boxer though

Just a wild guess here, but since everyone is born with a certain number of slow twitch muscle fibers as well as fast twitch ones too, I would think that it depends more on how you train than your choice of gear. If you train for speed and quickness with things like plyometrics and explosive movementss in the gym, then I would think that any type of gear would have the potential to be an aid in that endeavor. Ofcourse things like Anavar would be best if the athlete in question must compete in a restricted weight class, and therefore cannot gain a lot of weight.

But other than that, any type of gear should be of help as long as the training is correct. It's a fact that some professional boxers in the past have used gear. Although I do not know what types.

^^^^^
This.
Train your type 1 slow twitch muscle fibers for speed and endurance and type 2 red and white for strength. Also called cross training.

Winstrol or other DHT compounds...

Def can increase speed and power output...

And like everyone said above, train explosively while on these compounds to elicit such results...

Winstrol is really good for female and the Dbol , Anavar ,I met other girls used the MA and Gh to adopt the body figure

Agree,var and winstrol for girls are the best to start with.

Back