• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Punisher

Netflix is launching a new The Punisher series and gave the writers full freedom to go as deep/dark as they want to with it.... looks like it will be brutal af!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lIY6zFL95hE
Have u watched the other Maevel series on Netflix....awesome ...But this series this series right here is going to be so badass! I fear the only down side will be that the episodes will eventually run out leaving me like a jonesing crack fiend...lol CAN'T FUGGIN WAIT!!!!

Ironlion@securenym.net

Have u watched the other Maevel series on Netflix....awesome ...But this series this series right here is going to be so badass! I fear the only down side will be that the episodes will eventually run out leaving me like a jonesing crack fiend...lol CAN'T FUGGIN WAIT!!!!

Ironlion@securenym.net

Yah I can’t follow shows like that. I wait until the run is over and then binge on them.

Just saw the preview. I used to like that dude on Walking Dead. Looks solid, ive watched all the flicks so im all in with the show.

Ironlion@securenym.net

yes! His run on Daredevil was dark as shit... the stabbing scene in the dinner made me cringe. Finally Marvel decided to get real and not family friendly Hollywood style

IML Gear Cream!
Just saw the preview. I used to like that dude on Walking Dead. Looks solid, ive watched all the flicks so im all in with the show.

Bernthal is a good actor... if you wanna see what this series is gonna be like watch Daredevil.... its the same actor and story who is part of the Daredevil story. Its brutal.

How bout the prison scene in season2....wut!

Ironlion@securenym.net

exactly! Marvel is trumping the DC darkness... they did a fuckin good job. Its like Jason Bourne if he was on pcp and hated humanity lol. So basically its the Rick Flair biography

- - - Updated - - -

Also i apologize ahead of time im excited and nerding out here🍆🕺🏾

exactly! Marvel is trumping the DC darkness... they did a fuckin good job. Its like Jason Bourne if he was on pcp and hated humanity lol. So basically its the Rick Flair biography

- - - Updated - - -

Also i apologize ahead of time im excited and nerding out here🕺🏾
Lol im a huge comic nerd as well ...im willing to bet most are ...one way or another

Ironlion@securenym.net

Back