• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Badboys here.

UNPREDICTABLE

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
kZQrw5.gif
mQRY2O.gif
BLoP8X.gif
E9O0Zv.gif
1r1GVR.gif

Kids just fishing for a rise in someone. Don't give him the pleasure...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

shut up, faggot. you would cry like a bitch if you faced those guys. you wouldn't do shit, pussy.
And you WOULD pussy fuck?. You will never get any pussy with that pathetically small dick, LOL. I feel sorry for you... so I will give you some advice.... 20 iu's of GH right into your balls ED.... will grow your dick at least 4 inches in a matter or weeks. Try it and report back baby boy

LOL. What a pathetic LOSER. Grow up asshole. This is sort of entertaining.... PRICK

Lots of faggats thrown around in this thread. One person spelt it correctly.

Moved to pit due to very harsh adult languages, improper homosexual abd slang and usage, and hostile unsubstantiated threats

you are messing with the wrong guy, faggot. I'm a sunni-muslim. we don't fear death. like Osama Bin Laden once said "we love death as you love life". I'm ready to die. nothing even matters. I'm ready to die. there is a reason I'm gonna do jihad. I'm ready motherfucker. your whole family will suffer. mark my words.

Ohhhh.... so your Muslim and support bin Laden. You are a bigger MOTHERFUCKING COWARD THEN I GAVE YOU CREDIT FOR PUSSY.

you are messing with the wrong guy, faggot. I'm a SUNNI-MUSLIM. we don't fear death. like Osama Bin Laden once said "we love death as you love life". I'm ready to die. nothing even matters. I'm ready to die. there is a reason I'm gonna do jihad. I'm ready motherfucker. your whole family will suffer. mark my words.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....

Hurry up and die you Muslim piece of shit.

And I don't give a fuck what kind if Muslim you are, a dead Muslim is a good Muslim.

we will see who's a coward when you get beheaded and your family gets bombed to pieces. it's coming man, it's coming. you have no idea how much suffering, misery and pain is coming your way. you gonna have a pretty hard time.

Yawn.... faget

we will see who's a coward when you get beheaded and your family gets bombed to pieces. it's coming man, it's coming. you have no idea how much suffering, misery and pain is coming your way. you gonna have a pretty hard time.

I hear you guys are a bunch of pedophiles fucking young boys for pleasure.

What's your excuse you fucking pedo.

death to faggots, death to infidels, death to buddhists, death to hinduists, death to shia-muslims, death to jews, death to christians. DEATH TO FUCKING EVERYONE.

SUNNI-MUSLIM FOR LIFE. IT'S SUNNI-ISLAM OR DIE.

I'm an atheist you fagot!

death to faggots, death to infidels, death to buddhists, death to hinduists, death to shia-muslims, death to jews, death to christians. DEATH TO FUCKING EVERYONE.

SUNNI-MUSLIM FOR LIFE. IT'S SUNNI-ISLAM OR DIE.

I'm not religious but I occassionally insuffilate ketamine... Can we hang... maybe play some halo

Here is the PM i got from faget.

come do it, motherfucker. I can bomb your fucking house if I want to. you're a bitch hiding in your little basement. you're a pathetic excuse of a sub-human. a disgraceful little loser. just end your useless life. that's the best option for you.

He can bomb my house? What a fucking dickhead

you are messing with the wrong guy, faggot. I'm a SUNNI-MUSLIM. we don't fear death. like Osama Bin Laden once said "we love death as you love life". I'm ready to die. nothing even matters. I'm ready to die. there is a reason I'm gonna do jihad. I'm ready motherfucker. your whole family will suffer. mark my words.
if you love death why are you alive? and you dont do jihad troll, you know nothing, even if you knew you knew nothing you would know something, quit pretending to be a little black boi and go learn something useful in life and not be such a disappointment to your foster parents

Pretty shitty choice for a handle. The content of your posts is about as UNPREDICTABLE as the sun coming up. :loser::jerkit:

Then go in the garage and start the car. Just wait and osama will greet you and walk you through the gates of hell.
Oh wait you dont have a car its a goat right. Then go stick your head up its ass.

Back