• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finished batch: Tren Base 100

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Tren base reminds me of working with Winstrol. It's melting point sucks and takes alot of solvents to get it to play right.

Luckily you don't have to pin very much of this stuff so it seems.

I've personally never tried Tren Base.. may have to give it a go some time..

Attachments

• 2017-09-29 00.06.16.jpg
    2017-09-29 00.06.16.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 161
Reminds me of looking at sweet tea!

If you see super dark tren it's because it was heated too much and is burnt to hell and back. Tren is heat sensitive.

Ill be more then willing to give them a go for you sir..

Cheapthreads out...

Cheapthreadz... you're such a gear whore!

PM me and I'll send you one.. in exchange for that fire Anabolic Services gear

I’ve heard that Tren Base can be pretty good for a preworkout. I’d love to try it sometime. I just picked up some Test Base to see how that works out. Would Tren Base/Test Base be a good one to do prior to your workout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve heard that Tren Base can be pretty good for a preworkout. I’d love to try it sometime. I just picked up some Test Base to see how that works out. Would Tren Base/Test Base be a good one to do prior to your workout?

It gives you INTENSE focus and strength.

IML Gear Cream!

Best PW I have ever tried. Incredible enhancer in the bedroom if you know what I mean. SMASH

Second only to halo+adderall as a preworkout, but if it didn't require pinning it would be #1. It's a tricky compound to get in the sweet spot dosage and timing wise, but once you get in the pocket you are in for a ride. I've run so much Tren base I feel like I should have written an article on the stuff by now.

And for those that don't get it, 100mg/ml Tren base is very hard brew to get right. I have been he guinea out for so many tren base recipes it's ridiculous and I still won't brew it because I know what a bitch it is.

Been wanting to try tren base for a while now. Think I may have to in this run

JR... Rap said it doesn't feel like "Tren"?... so you don't get anxiety and sweats?
It's side effect free for me. I mean it's like mainlining tren if you do it early the worst side effect is spending half the day fucking. I've pinned a couple of women that juice with small amounts to. Lots of fun, just once for each for obvious reasons.

But no, it is a very powerful rush and then it drops down and I'm hungry and tired because my body just did 0-120 and held top end metabolically. I used to plan 20mg dbol 6 hours after the base, mostly for the pick me up before I ate diner#1.

Get Shredded!
JR... Rap said it doesn't feel like "Tren"?... so you don't get anxiety and sweats?
I never did. Never got anxious from Tren at all. Just one run I had the sweats. That stuff from an old shop here was fire.

It's side effect free for me. I mean it's like mainlining tren if you do it early the worst side effect is spending half the day fucking. I've pinned a couple of women that juice with small amounts to. Lots of fun, just once for each for obvious reasons.

But no, it is a very powerful rush and then it drops down and I'm hungry and tired because my body just did 0-120 and held top end metabolically. I used to plan 20mg dbol 6 hours after the base, mostly for the pick me up before I ate diner#1.
You should elaborate on these women you've pinned with it :popcorn:

Never thought of that. Still have a few from your last employ. Shelf life???
Still good if not crashed. If it is unopened heat will bring it back, if it's opened and crashed toss it, the solvents and hormones are likely out of ratio now

Mc
So it's like a badass adrenaline rush? Would I feel 20mg?
Kind of, it is slow to start. Takes about 2 hours to
really come on 100%, I used to leave for the gym 1.5 hours after pinning and it's fully kicking after the warm
up.

50-75mg is the sweet spot for most people. I've seen people doing 150-200 and I never understood it. The one caveat is that if you are running tren already and you are a couple weeks in, Tren base has much less
punch, but you really shouldn't need a punch on a tren run. At least that is my experience with it and I have a lot.

I ran tren base and test base at 50mg everyday for a week. Made in water, very painful. 2 hours before gym and I was like "SHIT!!!" literally endless supply of energy and the pumps were insane. I would like to make them both in oil and run them with dbol or anadrol for 30 days.

I ran tren base and test base at 50mg everyday for a week. Made in water, very painful. 2 hours before gym and I was like "SHIT!!!" literally endless supply of energy and the pumps were insane. I would like to make them both in oil and run them with dbol or anadrol for 30 days.
I did that to kickstart a big summer blast 2 years ago. Used Tren base like an oral.

1-4 9 am Tren base 50mg
1-6 3pm dbol 30mg
1-6 9 pm 50drol 20dbol
5-6 trenA 50
14 good pounds in 14 days, big strength gains. Changed the trenbase for trenA after 4 weeks which just solidified the gains. That was the kickoff for alongass primo run. I loved the look that summer and the finish with sdrol in September just crushed it. I got more compliments with how lean I got this year, but I feel like I was missing mass compared to that run. On the flip side I don't feel like I had been poisoned when I ended the blast this year like I did that year.

Still good if not crashed. If it is unopened heat will bring it back, if it's opened and crashed toss it, the solvents and hormones are likely out of ratio now
Not crashed but the bottle is a little yellowed from the oil. I'll try heating it and see what happens

Back