• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Domestic talk

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is against the rules......

It's getting very annoying to see at least one thread a day with domestic discussion in it.

I've made about 10 posts addressing this because, it's very important to keep everyone safe.

I don't wanna have to hand out bans but, I will if it continues to be an issue.

Read the rules, and follow them please.

Thank you. I am quite new and appreciate the heads up. Really not trying to get banned this early on :)

Montego is savage.. I seen him ban 15 guys at once before.

Head on a swivel htown... head on a swivel...

;)

this issue is driving me nuts... why do people refuse to acclimate themselves to a board or communities rules?!

^this guy knows. Mans is a beacon for proper community here. He himself is not a mod nor sponsor and he takes it upon himself to help regulate board rules on his own dime.

People... if you enter a community you should learn community rules in any aspect of life online or real life.

I agree things have been lossy goosy with online discussion.

I won't bring up specifics but cash in mail discussion a few weeks ago is one if the worst I ever seen.

Interesting article mansir posted. In my state they are talking about not incarcerating individuals with drugs unless it is distribution.

Guys may think it’s paranoia but it’s not . These rules are here to protect EVERYONE..
we have seen many “curious” things lately .. should be enough to give everyone pause .. even the personal use guys .
Check this out ..and let’s just use a little caution..

https://www.steroid.com/blog/United...ossession-Charge-on-Small-Dianabol-Parcel.php

This guy imported a 20 year supply of D bol. Obviously he was going to sell some, unless he wanted to be buried with it.

Nonetheless, my take on every thing is that something bad could happen any time anywhere.

Live in fear

Always...

If my source is domestic I tell them to fuck off. Send my shit to Iran or North Korea and have it reshipped to me from there.

One more thing. ALWAYS have your pack addressed to your girl and have her open it at the post office.

Is that the one that got the village idiot banned? I know it was one that had something to do with payment discussion that must have gotten out of hand. I posted a comment (within rules)- Looked back the next day and the thread was gone and I saw your boy Sumner was banned.
I agree things have been lossy goosy with online discussion.

I won't bring up specifics but cash in mail discussion a few weeks ago is one if the worst I ever seen.

Interesting article mansir posted. In my state they are talking about not incarcerating individuals with drugs unless it is distribution.

Is that the one that got the village idiot banned? I know it was one that had something to do with payment discussion that must have gotten out of hand. I posted a comment (within rules)- Looked back the next day and the thread was gone and I saw your boy Sumner was banned.
Yes it was.

CIM is a VERY sensitive discussion that should never be had in the open.

And Sumner just could not figure out why, way beyond his comprehension. It is required that guys at least have a basic understanding before engaging in this type of activity for the safety of others.

Not to knock the guy but he was pissing and moaning about using bitcoin and certain sources websites were too hard to navigate.

I'm brand new here and really not very bright and even I understand these are basic rules of self-protection. I'm not a big disciplinarian but I really like ASF and don't want to see it raise the wrong eyebrows so I say let the bigmouths have it.

Never sign for anything. If someone sends you a package that requires a sig., they are not too bright.

Guys may think it’s paranoia but it’s not . These rules are here to protect EVERYONE..
we have seen many “curious” things lately .. should be enough to give everyone pause .. even the personal use guys .
Check this out ..and let’s just use a little caution..

https://www.steroid.com/blog/United...ossession-Charge-on-Small-Dianabol-Parcel.php

Very good read right there...just because a person gets a seizure letter does not mean he will get off the hook as such cases like the one described can be prosecuted and the resultant criminal record will follow you for life.

So think about it, is it playing it safe and not blab about the specifics of your order and not even post pics of your TD? Playing it smart also protects the sponsor as well so Montego is on the money on this one.

Back