• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Working out question

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mods feel free to move this if its a bit more serious than the normal Pit shit.

I cant get the same pump out of my right side peck as I can my left side. This has been going on forever and I can see the size difference in the mirror. Ive tried working the right side more than the left but no matter what I do I cant get that pump. Any ideas?

That obviously isn't normal.

Sounds like a lack of nerve innervation to the muscle or something. And should be checked out?

That obviously isn't normal.

Sounds like a lack of nerve innervation to the muscle or something. And should be checked out?
Hmm no nerve damage in that area that I know of. I have back issues but when I do chest it doesnt screw up my back.

Nerve damage or impingement. My left Pec and tricep is smaller because of it.

MAybe try some aggressive rolling with a lacrosse ball on the right pec and see if maybe some scar tissue or adhesions are causing this

Nerve damage or impingement. My left Pec and tricep is smaller because of it.
This ^^^^ I had 2 impinged nerves., one in scapula and one in left arm(elbow). As u said i was noticing size difference and the burn was like my right side was burning and wanting more. The left side felt weaker and failing.

Deep tissue massage worked out both impinged nerves and everything felt equal and strong. It did take a little bit of time to even out the size and strength totally. I had no injuries to my scapula or arm. Have no idea what caused the impingement.

Just another thought., is your range of motion slightly different on the weaker/smaller side.??

Very common to have a stronger side and as u add more muscle it is gonna be a little more noticeable.

If it's a Muscle to Mind connection thing ., a couple puffs of Cannabis produces EXCELLENT muscle to Mind connection. Not stoney., just a puff or 2.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Go to the doctor and see what he tells you.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This ^^^^ I had 2 impinged nerves., one in scapula and one in left arm(elbow). As u said i was noticing size difference and the burn was like my right side was burning and wanting more. The left side felt weaker and failing.

Deep tissue massage worked out both impinged nerves and everything felt equal and strong. It did take a little bit of time to even out the size and strength totally. I had no injuries to my scapula or arm. Have no idea what caused the impingement.

Just another thought., is your range of motion slightly different on the weaker/smaller side.??

Very common to have a stronger side and as u add more muscle it is gonna be a little more noticeable.

If it's a Muscle to Mind connection thing ., a couple puffs of Cannabis produces EXCELLENT muscle to Mind connection. Not stoney., just a puff or 2.

I'm looking to find a good message therapist and try that. It has improved over the last year.

Moved to training

When your pecs are cold do they appear the same size/shape

I'd say more noticeable when cold than pumped but noticeable both ways. Used to be about 30% difference in size and strength, now 10.

IML Gear Cream!
Many bench problems are caused by rolled shoulders /poor posture which can cause impingement and weakness in one or both sides. Have someone knowledgeable check out your bench form.
Good luck.

I'm looking to find a good message therapist and try that. It has improved over the last year.
Good luck man., find a good one and it's well worth it, I've always liked deep tissue massage and for a knowledgeable therapist to be able to find those impinged nerves was impressive and a relief. Hope it helps u too

Mods feel free to move this if its a bit more serious than the normal Pit shit.

I cant get the same pump out of my right side peck as I can my left side. This has been going on forever and I can see the size difference in the mirror. Ive tried working the right side more than the left but no matter what I do I cant get that pump. Any ideas?
Even with dumbbells, where you lighten the weight and do high reps just to get a pump? Same result?

Back