• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

FREE care for our US VETERANS

Trtdoc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here at Entourage we respect and cherish our United States Veterans, no matter what branch served. Our founder served in the military and holds great pride in what our heroes do on a daily basis. We will be offering FREE care to individuals that have served our country and spent time alway from their loved ones while deployed. No matter what your job or MOS was, we can not thank you Veterans and their families enough for the sacrifices you have made and are currently making.

If you have served and deployed to foreign soil, your care will be taken as a privilege and honor to us here at Entourage. It is with great significance the job our military does and we want to personally thank you!

Please call us to find out more about this offer if you are your loved one is a United States veteran.

Semper Fi,

Dr. B

"Free Care", medical, or TRT?

As I a Vet I believe this is amazing. My TRT is covered by my insurance if not I would be participating thank you

Well thats pretty legit!

also if anyone is interested Joe Rogan had a psychologist on his podcast who uses trt to treat combat depression..... just test and pregnolone and he has an 80% efficacy rate my retreat of maldaptive behaviour. I highly suggest taking 2-3hrs listening to it if you are a vet suffering. The pituitary take a beating in impact injuries and its well worth the try.

I am a veteran in need of trt, how do I contact you? I have had the hardest time getting the VA to help me it's good to know there are others out there willing to help.

I am a veteran in need of trt, how do I contact you? I have had the hardest time getting the VA to help me it's good to know there are others out there willing to help.

provided you don't make that much money so the VA would cover most if not all costs associated with treatment, all you need to do is line up a script through any trt clinic (or doctor) and have the paperwork filled out (medical necessity form) and transferred to the VA to continue treatment for ultra cheap.

I’m confused, how can I take advantage of thjs

Oh lol

thiufht I was about to get sum free gearz

I get 200mg scripted from the VA delivered for free, and its Pfizer Test Cyp, outside of that the VA sucks

I get 200mg scripted from the VA delivered for free, and its Pfizer Test Cyp, outside of that the VA sucks

What did you have to do to get your TRT from the VA? I have been paying out of pocket for 7yrs now it killing me but not having the TRT would have killed me by now.

Back