• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Michigan Dr

TinoG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anyone recommend a TRT/HRT Dr in the Detroit area ?

You ever looked into Entourage Hormones? Dr. Henry is amazing man. I'd highly suggest them, unless of course, you are looking to have a doctor that you can go to in person each month.
I'll take a look. I just started researching so I'll explore a few options

I'll take a look. I just started researching so I'll explore a few options

I highly recommend them my friend. I use Dr. Henry and he is amazing. If you already have lab work from a doctor that shows your levels, it will make the transition effortless. I am on the plan that includes all labs, 200mg Test C/month, 150mg DECA/wk, 1mg Arimidex/wk, Supplies and Consultation. Check em out man. If you have any questions, hit up the Entourage page and message one of the reps.

I highly recommend them my friend. I use Dr. Henry and he is amazing. If you already have lab work from a doctor that shows your levels, it will make the transition effortless. I am on the plan that includes all labs, 200mg Test C/month, 150mg DECA/wk, 1mg Arimidex/wk, Supplies and Consultation. Check em out man. If you have any questions, hit up the Entourage page and message one of the reps.

I honestly hope u made a typo when u said 200mlg test c per month.....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Damn that's where I'm moving next month. Here now until Friday. Midtown area.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Just like there's many good and not-so-good sponsors there's many doctors. Nice to get a little peace of mind that you're not dealing with a bum.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No face to face required?

No face to face required?

It’s telemedicine. You would need to have proper lab work showing your Testosterone levels, then you’d need to complete a physical showing that you’re in good health to begin TRT. But to simply answer your question, No.

If you have questions you can message a board rep and they will help navigate you through the process. Dxt25, I believe is his username can help. Hop on over to the entourage section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s telemedicine. You would need to have proper lab work showing your Testosterone levels, then you’d need to complete a physical showing that you’re in good health to begin TRT. But to simply answer your question, No.

If you have questions you can message a board rep and they will help navigate you through the process. Dxt25, I believe is his username can help. Hop on over to the entourage section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it. Thanks for the info

Back