• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Touchdown,and blown away...

bigmills

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just received my incredible bulk and juggernaut from GRanabolic. First thing first communication was top of the line. There's so many good things to say I don't know where to start I guess with the incredible bulk not being suspended like I have seen from any other sources. Now let's see if I can handle the true dose of Anadrol and Dbol together..lol. with the Juggernaut I feel like I might be a little biased just because EQ is my favorite compound, last time I penned the test e with a 28 gauge insulin syringe this time I didn't have any left so I went with backloading at 29 gauge half inch insulin syringe, and honestly it flowed through that like it was a 23 gauge and GSO. You got to love the fact that you can use an insulin syringe and not have to worry about building scar tissue. This migytol840 has to be the best thing since sliced bread. I just wanted to post this with you and say thank you to GR you definitely have a lifelong customer..
18c3f9822afb30fb1314e6c8bd2453ea.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

GR has always ran a tight ship... ive heard nothing but good from that new Androgen line

Just received my incredible bulk and juggernaut from GRanabolic. First thing first communication was top of the line. There's so many good things to say I don't know where to start I guess with the incredible bulk not being suspended like I have seen from any other sources. Now let's see if I can handle the true dose of Anadrol and Dbol together..lol. with the Juggernaut I feel like I might be a little biased just because EQ is my favorite compound, last time I penned the test e with a 28 gauge insulin syringe this time I didn't have any left so I went with backloading at 29 gauge half inch insulin syringe, and honestly it flowed through that like it was a 23 gauge and GSO. You got to love the fact that you can use an insulin syringe and not have to worry about building scar tissue. This migytol840 has to be the best thing since sliced bread. I just wanted to post this with you and say thank you to GR you definitely have a lifelong customer..
18c3f9822afb30fb1314e6c8bd2453ea.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Nice haul brotha I'm loving these new blends and mixes. I popped 2cc in my delt Monday of test and deca. That bitch zipped right in like water. It's going to be nice when my slin pins here. Thanks for posting up keep us updated

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

Back