• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Olympus Sustanon

KD35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just scheduled an appointment to get blood drawn this Monday.. I've been running Olympus Sustanon for 5 weeks @ 500mg per week with exemestane @ 12.5mg/day. This will be the first time I've ever gotten labs done so I'm pretty excited.

I've ran SDMZ and dbol in the past. It will be interesting to see if my liver took a beating from it.

Got my lab results back. Ended up having to reschedule my appointment to yesterday. Last inject was saturday 250mg Olympus Sustanon.

I now know that the AI I have been using is completely bunk. I've been using exemestane at 12.5mg everyday from a RC sponsor here. I'm surprised I don't have a pair of man tits by now. I have not been experiencing any sides due to high e2 as of yet but this needs to get under control. I'm going to email them and see what they can do before I say who it is.

If you guys could chime in on some of the other stuff regarding my lab results it would be of great assistance..

Attachments

• lab results1.jpg
    lab results1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 50
  • lab results2.jpg
    lab results2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 149
Well, looks like the test is legit. Old batch or new?

Good test levels but holy shit, your e2 is out of control Bro and yes, your AI is total bunk. PLEASE get ahold of a good AI and get that e2 down.

Also along with crazy E2 make sure you drink at LEAST a gallon of clean water a day. Your liver enzimes are slightly elavated , not sure when you ran the orals . Maybe take some liv 52.

Well... The sust is definitely legit. I emailed the RC company and they assure me that their exemestane is legit. Gonna up the dose to 25mg ED and in the mean time order from someone else. As far as sides from the elevated E2, no man tits but I am starting to break out a lil on my chest and have noticed a loss in libido.

Man... It is extremely frustrating finding out you've been using a product that hasn't been doing jack shit of what it should be. :wits:

IML Gear Cream!
Well... The sust is definitely legit. I emailed the RC company and they assure me that their exemestane is legit. Gonna up the dose to 25mg ED and in the mean time order from someone else. As far as sides from the elevated E2, no man tits but I am starting to break out a lil on my chest and have noticed a loss in libido.

Man... It is extremely frustrating finding out you've been using a product that hasn't been doing jack shit of what it should be. :wits:
bloods look good, SGOT a bit high. but that could be for many reasons hell even Tylenol will raise that. But ya fuck those liers that AI is bunk. Its so fucked up that companies only care bout their gear being real and not PCT compounds.....scary shit. I hope your e2 drops quick

Back