• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Taurine for back pain?

drealdeal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ever since i learned about taurine helping with back pumps from orals, i been using it when i get unbearable pain in my lower back . my lower back hurts really bad and often i make jokes about having to walk with a cane in the near future.
I used a ton of ibuprofen which i cannot stand having to rely on and i refuse to get back on pain pills from some quack...surgery scares me. Ive tried the peptides and they have been a lifesaver but they are not always available to me so i take a few grams of taurine and boom half hour later my pain ,although still there ,is tolerable... So my question or inquiry is ...has anyone else noticed tbis is it a common practice that im aware of? If not, perhaps some should give it a shot.

Ironlion@securenym.net

I love taurine, take it on and off..I have messed up back, so I will start today loading up...maybe 3 grams a day..its such a great supplement
for the money too...hope it works, I cannot do much lower body anymore.. Will check back in a week or so...

I’ve read taurine is good for back pumps not actual back pain . If you have back pain it could be from a weak core . Planking helps core . I noticed increased mobility with mk 2866 .

I’ve read taurine is good for back pumps not actual back pain . If you have back pain it could be from a weak core . Planking helps core . I noticed increased mobility with mk 2866 .
Personally my back pain is from something else my core is tight...but I absolutely agree MOST back pain does derive from a weak core and tuarine is a practical application for back pumps. Still I notice (IME) It has helped w my back pains.

Ironlion@securenym.net

I'm on day 3 of Taurine. I'm doing 3 grams a day, in split doses.

I recently ran SD and stopped due to back pumps that would make me take a break and sit at a certain angle for 5 - 10 minutes to take all the weight off my lower back.

Last night it happened with back and bis. It's never happened with back and bis before and I'm not on SD anymore so I'm really helping Taurine helps.

I am going to be hitting even more abs now and lower back exercises to make sure it's not my core, but I'm pretty sure it's not.

I also stretch my lower back a lot so I know that's not either. I just want the shit to end. I'm over it.

I'm subbed and interested in what other people have to say about this!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Better spend that money on a foam roller and exercise ball.
Then find 10 min in the morning and evening to use it.

Spending money is easy, it's the time to use it that most struggle with.

yea strong core helps everything..people with bad disks but super strong core, never even know they have bad disks..
which cases back pain. need to stretch hamstrings, hip flexors and glutes..soez is big too! whatever pulls n low back..

IML Gear Cream!
Better spend that money on a foam roller and exercise ball.
Then find 10 min in the morning and evening to use it.

Spending money is easy, it's the time to use it that most struggle with.
I use the ball in the gym every day. I stretch in the morning, but not with a ball or any kind of roller. I may invest in a ball because I fuckin love it lol.

Thanks bro

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Back