• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Smoothest prop??

smalld01

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who's got the smoothest prop out there with the least pip? I'm a past when it comes to pinning so when I have to pin prop EOD I would rather have less pain. What's ur guys favorite source for smooth prop??

MLG. No need for me to ever try another prop unless its pharm grade

I'm currently running Olympus prop and have no pip.

MLG's Prop is the best I've ever used. And I've heard great things about AY, although I haven't used her personally.

Mlg does it up right with his prop I will never use anybody else for prop and its inexpensive on top of that true story

IML Gear Cream!
We're coming out with a New product next month. TPA will be 50mgTestAce/50mg TestProp.

We're coming out with a New product next month. TPA will be 50mgTestAce/50mg TestProp.

Man that will be badass for use ED. I could see that being money for a cut or if you want to add some strength and size fast.

Back