• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lower dosage orals

popeyeslament

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Say I want to use some orals pkgd. as capsules at a lower dose than pkgd.
Example. Say I want to use 50mg XXX total but in two doses thru the day@25mg ea.

If I empty 25 50mg. caps, blend well & razor cut like coke then fill 50 caps I should have 50 25mg. caps. It's not the math but the assumption I will get a very close distribution of active ingredient I question. Anyone? Bueller?:hmm:

Also I would like a recommendation for a hand operated a capsule machine.

I like to take my orals all throught the day. If i get liquid orals i put my dose in a water bottle with kool aid and sip through out tha day. Ive done the same with caps. Just dump caps in kool aid or whatever , and sip all day. if you only want half cap, just drink half.

I like to take my orals all throught the day. If i get liquid orals i put my dose in a water bottle with kool aid and sip through out tha day. Ive done the same with caps. Just dump caps in kool aid or whatever , and sip all day. if you only want half cap, just drink half.

What if the powder separates and sits at the bottom? Some forget to shake their drinks so you wouldn't get the whole dose. Better to stick to pills IMO

Does powder even break down enough in juice? I don't think so but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Good questions there Nocode. Stallion's idea seemed plausible initially.
Prolly depends on powder. Dunno!

Still believe someone here has approached this. I should have done a better job on the title for more input. I'll wait & see.

I feel your better off only breaking down a few pills at a time, rater then all at once. This way if the orals contain any filler or your spilt is a little off, you can still keep somewhat consistent blood levels for the oral dosage.

I feel your better off only breaking down a few pills at a time, rater then all at once. This way if the orals contain any filler or your spilt is a little off, you can still keep somewhat consistent blood levels for the oral dosage.

OK, I get that. Thank you.
Thought 25 caps was a few.
Still not addressing the core question as to effective concentration per capsule as described in original post.

OK, I get that. Thank you.
Thought 25 caps was a few.
Still not addressing the core question as to effective concentration per capsule as described in original post.

If you take the 25 caps and empty then out and mix everything together you can split them into the 50 caps. You might not have mg for mg in each cap but it will be close. Just take the 50mgs before your workout.

Back