• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Keyboard BADASSES with no avi but want to talk smack??? Zero cred in my opinion

getchasum

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What the hell is going on with all these dudes having no avi but still want to talk shit about how much gear and blasts they've had.. I bet they look like a bag of shit is exactly why they don't show themselves.. The question I have for my REAL DUDES is what is your thoughts on this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have no avi. Aside from a little therapeutic level GH I have never yet taken any AAS/PED that wasn't prescribed to me by a doctor.

I have my goals and I am making progress on them. I'm happy with that.

I don't talk shit or brag about anything. I might call you out for acting like an jackass if that is how I see it, because I'm not here to win any popularity contests.

I'm here to learn and benefit from the experience of those who have gone before me. Once in a while some noob that is noobier than I am will ask a question that I happen to know the answer to and I get to it first.

Having said all that, like with anything in life, on this board you have to use a little discernment.

If it looks like a dumbass, and quacks like a dumbass then it's probably a dumbass. Don't take advice from dumbasses. :) My $.02, FWIW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the hell is going on with all these dudes having no avi but still want to talk shit about how much gear and blasts they've had.. I bet they look like a bag of shit is exactly why they don't show themselves.. The question I have for my REAL DUDES is what is your thoughts on this?

<<<<<Because I am old, skinny and wrinkly, who wants to see that? :)

LOL.. I was in no way talking about the dudes that sit back and learn and even offer something of importance every now and then bro.. I'm talking about the guys that talk so much shit and give all these stats and act like their diets are on point but never prove shit..

Over 10+ years on boards as a mod/admin and some of BS I read is beyond comical. I really only honor the opinions of vets who I've known for many many years...as well as studies with refs. Otherwise, it's usually all shittalk & bro-science. As for an avi....means nothing. Some won't share for privacy reasons, some steal other members avi, etc. Just KNOW where your advice comes from and who's giving it. Most of the vets here will usually jump in and back up a claim of another vet....you don't see that on a lot of boards.

/V

<<<<<Because I am old, skinny and wrinkly, who wants to see that? :)
I no way am I saying anything about those who have no avi, I'm just talking about the ones that want to edify themselves like they've lived a life of clean diet and training and argue with the vets but still never prove shit. Anybody can block a face of a pic if you really want to prove you're really nothing but a bunch of shit talk.

IML Gear Cream!
I no way am I saying anything about those who have no avi, I'm just talking about the ones that want to edify themselves like they've lived a life of clean diet and training and argue with the vets but still never prove shit. Anybody can block a face of a pic if you really want to prove you're really nothing but a bunch of shit talk.

No big deal, my response was in jest only :)

Lots of guys will run shit loads of drugs, then get fucked up, and rather than get lab analysis of what is going on they want to ask guys here WTF is wrong.

It gets old and lots of guys with solid advice try and steer the n00b in the right direction only to have the OP start arguing with the vets trying to help him out.

So lots of guys stop helping as the frustration is not worth it.

As to guys that give bad advice on a regular basis, we do a pretty good job of flaming them :)

This is pretty damn funny I have to say. Why does it really matter if a member has an avatar or not? Quality of posts and contribution matter more to me.

I thought this was a Sumner clone when I saw the thread title. Is his ban permanent?

-

This is pretty damn funny I have to say. Why does it really matter if a member has an avatar or not? Quality of posts and contribution matter more to me.
Not saying that those without avi are not good solid guys. My point is the guys that have no navi and talk shit and it shows in their responses when someone with knowledge calls them out. I'm just saying it's real easy for the posers to hide behind a computer..

Haha go play with yourself

This is meant to be an adult conversation so the little kids can go in the other room. Have a good day

I watch to see if a man's feet follow the same path as his mouth. Keyboard commandos show themselves quickly and are ignored henceforth. And I liberally thank those who bring experience-based knowledge while leaving out condescension.

I also try not to get to wrapped up with my own ego. This is literally testosterone fueled internet, it is not a place for the fragile.

Get Shredded!
I watch to see if a man's feet follow the same path as his mouth. Keyboard commandos show themselves quickly and are ignored henceforth. And I liberally thank those who bring experience-based knowledge while leaving out condescension.

I also try not to get to wrapped up with my own ego. This is literally testosterone fueled internet, it is not a place for the fragile.
another solid response bro...

Are you cirumsized? Or do you have an anteater?

00498622.jpg

Well said V.

Over 10+ years on boards as a mod/admin and some of BS I read is beyond comical. I really only honor the opinions of vets who I've known for many many years...as well as studies with refs. Otherwise, it's usually all shittalk & bro-science. As for an avi....means nothing. Some won't share for privacy reasons, some steal other members avi, etc. Just KNOW where your advice comes from and who's giving it. Most of the vets here will usually jump in and back up a claim of another vet....you don't see that on a lot of boards.

/V

I like the guys that use the same 2 pictures for years and years to prove their shape lol

I can see that because in the short amount of time I've been on here I can tell there are a lot of tools and posers.

well not everyone on here is a bodybuilder so to speak.. there are lots of cool dudes and girls some are new to life style and here to learn, some been doing it a long time and maybe not in such great shape anymore but still have lots of knowledge , then you have the comedians who are always good for a laugh. its a mixed bag of dysfunctional 1half fags and closet homo's . its actually a really good board .

anyway from that avi pic you seem to know a thing or 2...stick around and contribute , we can always use good peeps

Back