• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to make a slight change for my body

kit.micail

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am not a big person,but have managed to go from 60kg in my early years to just under 90kg...
I think my goal now is to have that ageless look where i still hold mass but also have cuts and vascularity... i train mainly at work in a mining gym and i train with guys bigger and 10yrs younger than me yet i can still keep up but i can feel my recovery is slower now than when i was younger...as age is catching up with me...
So 3/4 oral short courses throughout the year is my aim to maintain this 10/14% body fat physique...
Have a think about it ... you guys may have a good idea
Thx

Learn to use food as a tool to achieve your goals.
Train smarter as you age.

I think what can be a real challenge at an older age is trying to "bulk" and "cut" all the time.

It may be easier to just "maintain" a good physique year round with minor tweaks. Looking to drop a percentage of bf here and there, or a had a pound of muscle here and there...

I would probably think as an older person that simply using test at more than replacement levels is probably the better way to go. Orals are awesome, but in most cases they make changes that are much more instant and extreme, but also much harder to maintain, especially if you are just using 100-200mg of test each week. Maybe blast and cruise with 2 good blasts at reasonable test doses of say 5-600mg (or 800 if you are so inclined). You never actually gave us an age, and you never actually mentioned what you are currently doing, I am just making assumptions based on your post and the fact you posted in the trt section, but I'm assuming you are at least 40 years old and on doctor prescribed trt. Simple test blasts and replacement hgh if you are so inclined with low dose t4 will probably be much more effective, much healthier for you, and better for you emotionally and mentally as well. I could be way off on all my assumptions, but if you aren't looking to be huge, just looking to be better than you were when you were younger, then those 3 drugs, managed well are probably just going to restore and improve what age has taken away, whereas orals can fuck with your health rather than benefiting it.

Just plain diet is going to make up 80% of how you look. Of course compounds will benefit, but it will always be how you eat.

Dr. B

I think what can be a real challenge at an older age is trying to "bulk" and "cut" all the time.

It may be easier to just "maintain" a good physique year round with minor tweaks. Looking to drop a percentage of bf here and there, or a had a pound of muscle here and there...
I try to make myself into lean muscle and with the time goes ,dont want to behind the yong fitness

I'm 58 years old and on doc prescribed 100mg test a week.As someone earlier suggested I occasionaly do 8-10 week "blasts" of higher doses.It's been several years sinces I've tried an oral.The last time I did dianabol and my blood pressure sky rocketed so keep an eye on that.People actually ask me all the time how I stay in such good shape..they always add "for your age" and I say diet is key.Do what you can in the gym but keep that diet in check.I squatted 600lbs as a youngster and can't do squats at all now because of a hip issue but what I can do I do with just as much intensity as I once did squats.Good luck

Last edited:
45years old used the gear 12years, for you body seems like mine , I used the HGH ,MA and Anavar ..the dosage is the half of the young people, it stop my body growing and hairloss

45years old used the gear 12years, for you body seems like mine , I used the HGH ,MA and Anavar ..the dosage is the half of the young people, it stop my body growing and hairloss
U idea good for me , I thouhgt the MA is the agent of fatloos , but how couls this cycle make up the hairloss? I knew the dosage od the half young man ,but what is the detail dosage , thank u tips

IML Gear Cream!
I'm 58 years old and on doc prescribed 100mg test a week.As someone earlier suggested I occasionaly do 8-10 week "blasts" of higher doses.It's been several years sinces I've tried an oral.The last time I did dianabol and my blood pressure sky rocketed so keep an eye on that.People actually ask me all the time how I stay in such good shape..they always add "for your age" and I say diet is key.Do what you can in the gym but keep that diet in check.I squatted 600lbs as a youngster and can't do squats at all now because of a hip issue but what I can do I do with just as much intensity as I once did squats.Good luck
Thank you post bro , I played the healthy activity on a little camp, man have to say the time fly easy , like you said bro on our younger time we can do 600lbs squats , but now it is a tough work for us ,the body cant bear such heavy , I tired to make me look healthy and spirity , hard work in the little gym or the camp ,try to beyonged the around people ..

The age really becomes a factor with the ups and downs of bulk and prep. Most guys in the older gentleman club are all about maintaining.

Back