• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best tasting protein you've ever had?

T

tone

Get Shredded!
My top 2 Best Taste Awards go to..

1.MTS Red Velvet

2.Mutant IsoSurge Birthday Cake

Red Velvet oatmeal slop is the best..

Been a few years since I had it but LABRADA NUTRITION, PROV60 was awesome back then.

Can't go past syntha-6 tale you pick of flavours

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Mega milk , strawberry flavored . It isn't made anymore.
Worst was by giant nutrition. It was like strawberry kiwi flavored

I've gone to isopure vanilla since I'm drinking my protein in smoothies now. Much thinner and clean tasting. I have syntha-6 as well and it's good with milk in it's own, but the isopure is all I touch these days, with oats, frozen berries, Greek yogurt and a touch of water blended in the Ninja my wife got me for my birth day. Best "instant breakfast" I've found.

I was pretty wasted one night but all I can remember is the pineapple taste.. :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Blueberry Muffin Protein by Raw Dynamix

I sell it at my store www.gymntonic.com

Email "order@gymntonic.com" to order :)

Dymatize used to have a butter cream toffee flavor that was phenominal

Probably not the thread to mention I only use vegan protein. Not too many options.
It all tastes like shit. And the fart factor is through the roof.

I never understood the flavor thing. When I was competitive, I trained my mind to hate chocolate, sweet crap etc. Couldn't choke a Snickers down if I tried. Then I realized all I was left with was over flavored protein options. I started buying cardboard drums of freeze dried egg whites.
I also drank gallons of that super raunchy LPP liquid collagen protein. Tasted like dripping from an abattoir.

i used some whey stuff a few years ago that was iced tea flavored. Definitely easier to chug than double chocolate fudge brownie birthday cake.

Can't go past syntha-6 tale you pick of flavours

Syntha 6 for sure, in every flavor I have tried.

My go to twice a day regularly.

True Nutrition does a great job of providing every type of protein powder with customized flavor (customized by you) and I have really liked everything I have bought from them.

I've been using Vega Sport for the past month and I absolutely love the stuff. 30g protein per serving, complete amino acid profile as well as probiotics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XF Ultra Peptide Lemon Cream Pie
BodyNutrition Trutein CinnaBun

Get Shredded!
I'm tinkering with the idea of making protein tabs.

Like... pressed horse pills. There has to be a way to condense 20g of protein into a time released pill.

No one steal my idea.. I thought of it first!!!!

I'm tinkering with the idea of making protein tabs.

Like... pressed horse pills. There has to be a way to condense 20g of protein into a time released pill.

No one steal my idea.. I thought of it first!!!!

Whey enemas? Yes Whey!

Syntrax was the brand I was thinking of with lemonade, iced tea and other strange flavors.

And tone, they used to have "protein tablets" back in the day. They were called "amino tabs" and went up to three grams, iirc. Giant horse pills made from connective tissue and any other crap protein source. I could open my throats and down a half dozen at a time. Made all the sweet fellas at the gym frisky.

Last trip to a vitamin store I didn't see and of these things. I think powders have taken over.

my husband usually puts so much peanut butter and cream in his shakes that no matter the brand his always taste like a peanut butter cup

Back