• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Aculeus Labs Results

heavylifting

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok in my other thread i have here i started some lab work.. They have been done for awhile but ive been Super busy with things so im finally getting around to it now..

My base results were 288 and i was feeling horrible laggy not strong at all low sex drive..

I did the 1,500 protocol on the Test E

Final Results 928 .

After about 10 days of using there Test E i started to feel amazing.. Strong, sex drive threw the roof. and over all a sense of well being. I really enjoy there Test E as smooth as anyone else i have used on the sponsor section (about 5).

IMO This gear is GTG and amazing. Im going to stick with Aculues Labs for along time..

test1.jpg

SAM_1776.jpg

Did you follow the proper protocol with no AI's?

If you did the numbers are kinda low. Last I remember reading they should be between 1100 and 1300. I could be wrong but lets hope other chime in.

Yeah i followed protocol exactly. Everybody does respond a little different to Testoserone also my base levels was 288. does that not play a part? say my base test levels were 450 would the final results be higher?

Last edited:
Yeah i think itrs properly dosed as well its always possible that i fucked up the test protocol some how.. another thing i did notice tho. i always inject test in my left delt its eziest for me with a 1 inch niddle.

well recently a little oil would leak out when i took the niddle out. then a little more and a few more injections latter and literally the oil almost squirted out of my delt, and it got a little swollen and sore.. so i eventually switched to my right delt where it holds fine with the 1 inch. I think after time of same muscle over and over it stops to old the oil properly. Im not sure but now that i think about it. its possible that everytime it leaked out to eventually make my levels a little lower then they would of been if none leaked out.

Yeah i followed protocol exactly. Everybody does respond a little different to Testoserone also my base levels was 288. does that not play a part? say my base test levels were 450 would the final results be higher?

When you follow protocol, base levels don't come into play because, by the time you have blood drawn, your natural production has been suppressed, and any testosterone present is from your injections.

That said, you are right that individuals vary on how quickly exogenous testosterone is processed, although there isn't a lot of data on this.

Back