• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

President Trump's message to the NFL players

Was just discussing this .. not sure what entertainment has to do with politics. Not sure why people who we pay millions of dollars to entertain us are using that time and money to push their own thoughts and agendas..
what a way to "show and grow" solidarity.... disrespect your country's symbols and founding members .. kneel to show disrespect during the one time , through that entire game, that everyone is together and teams don't matter .. things just don't make sense to me .. maybe I am just getting old and disillusioned

IML Gear Cream!
The owners and the GM should fire every one of their sorry asses!!!! Fuck a bunch of over paid fucksticks!!!!! These people kill me that know more about a pro athlete than they do anything else and follow these shit bags like they're fucking GODS or something...keeping stats, knowing what draft picks, salaries, buying their apparel and all the other horse shit, and the pros don't even know their names or give two shits about them and I would bet $1,000 that if they were broke down on the side of the road these assboles wouldn't stop and help them in any way.. FUCK PRO ATHLETES

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

i don’t understand how the owners let this shit happen. they must endorse it. the players are on the clock they’re working for team representing the team and taking a knee while on the job? that’s disrespectful to all the other teammates who don’t disrespect the flag and our country. try and do something like that at your work while you’re on the clock representing your company and see what happens to you.

if I was a coach I would say when you’re wearing that jersey and your representing the team your gonna fucking stand or your ass will be sitting on the bench.

I suspect the owners are too scared to say anything because they’ll be labeled as racist. which is complete bullshit. nobody has a backbone anymore at least Trump has one

I blame social media.... Now every idiot with a time line is a geopolitical expert. Ten years ago they would just get their info from rap music. NFL has made more black millionaires then any other industry I can think of.

I'm all for free speech but these players are complete inconsiderate assholes, they can find a better way to express their bullshit thoughts. I'm with Trump on this one.

I'm all for free speech but these players are complete inconsiderate assholes, they can find a better way to express their bullshit thoughts. I'm with Trump on this one.

You're Canadian, you don't get an opinion here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much money do these players give to BLM ect.?

You're Canadian, you don't get an opinion here.

You’re damn rights I do. We’re being flooded by the bleeding hearts, PC faggots from the south. There was a South Park episode where they built a wall to keep Canadians out; I’m all for this wall, to keep you dippers out.

What is being missed here is they are all contracted players, to play football. Bench them, still pay them, fire them, still pay them. And since we're on that subject, the owners pay them not us. The owners decide what to do here not us. They are figuring out that Trump is bad for their business and are sending him a message. Damn you guys are slow.
You'd think that being on the brink of nuclear war with a rogue dictator would be a little more important to him than fucking football.
You'd think.
But no, we don't have a leader, just a bigmouth who makes everything worse with his ignorant shit.

We're brothers but I disagree...
The owners pay the salary but only because we buy tickets, merchandise and advertisers' products. You dont shit where you sleep unless you are an idiot. As for Trump, he is doing both things rather well. Lol

Yeah we buy tickets and all the other crap, but we don't have to. Don't like I, don't support them.

When you own a professional team of predominantly black players you can't ignore the fact that this white nationalist is saying fuck you to your athletes. So you make a business decision to support your employees instead of a dipshit who never sacrificed one minute to defend that flag.

I gave up four years of my life to defend that flag and I don't give a shit if they kneel or not. In fact I served to defend their right to make that decision.

Yeah we buy tickets and all the other crap, but we don't have to. Don't like I, don't support them.

When you own a professional team of predominantly black players you can't ignore the fact that this white nationalist is saying fuck you to your athletes. So you make a business decision to support your employees instead of a dipshit who never sacrificed one minute to defend that flag.

I gave up four years of my life to defend that flag and I don't give a shit if they kneel or not. In fact I served to defend their right to make that decision.

I agree with you that they should have that right although I feel it can be better expressed to not insult those who made the sacrifices for them to have that privilege.

You know what I think is an insult?
It's ok to be a White Neo Nazi shouting hate slogans under the guise of free speach. But it's a big fucking deal to be a black athlete protesting police brutality by taking a knee.
And our president putting an exclamation mark on that is just disgusting.

We're brothers but I disagree...
The owners pay the salary but only because we buy tickets, merchandise and advertisers' products. You dont shit where you sleep unless you are an idiot. As for Trump, he is doing both things rather well. Lol

Thank you . I agree .. do what your payed to do .. entertain ..

He said fuck you to these young oporessed multi millionaires because they said fuck you first.
As for yiur service, I did the same... not real crazy when our enemies spit on our flag but really pisses me off the ones we fought to defend do it.
Maybe I can hitch a ride with Skip and go fishing...

What is being missed here is they are all contracted players, to play football. Bench them, still pay them, fire them, still pay them. And since we're on that subject, the owners pay them not us. The owners decide what to do here not us. They are figuring out that Trump is bad for their business and are sending him a message. Damn you guys are slow.
You'd think that being on the brink of nuclear war with a rogue dictator would be a little more important to him than fucking football.
You'd think.
But no, we don't have a leader, just a bigmouth who makes everything worse with his ignorant shit.

Well bro here's my take on these assholes taking a knee during the National Anthem, it really pisses me off to no end when I see these over paid fucksticks not giving the proper respect for our flag. I've seen the ugly side of war first hand and I've dogded my share of shit coming down range while these self entitled DOUCHE bags say their doing this for something bigger than themselves... With that being said if these assholes want to do something bigger than themselves then they need to lace up some their shit and man up which would require them to fight in the real world with real fucking consequences and instead of throwing a bitch fit maybe they can throw something in the direction to kill mother fuckers that hate us and everything we stand for in America... Until they do that then fuck pro athletes or anyone that don't give our military the respect it deserves.. Men and women have fought and died for these fucks to have the right to take a knee. These candy ass mother fuckers wouldn't last a day in the world I was in for a portion of my life. PROUD DEPLORABLE AND EVEN MORE PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL

You know what I think is an insult?
It's ok to be a White Neo Nazi shouting hate slogans under the guise of free speach. But it's a big fucking deal to be a black athlete protesting police brutality by taking a knee.
And our president putting an exclamation mark on that is just disgusting.

tTrump sees this as disrespecting the flag and the military not a race issue but you liberals always have to turn everything to Trumps a racist , scums

Trump denounced neo-Nazis and white supremacist many times but you don’t give a shit you don’t care about facts, typical leftist liberal piece of shit

Amen brother!!!!

please explain to me why trump should have served in Vietnam going thousands of miles away in some foreign country to fight for a foreign country‘s freedom.

explain to me what that has to do with United States and protecting the people of United States?? I think he’s extremely smart not to go and fight for some other fucking country. Who the fuck wants to give their life and liberty for some motherfucking country in a war that has absolutely nothing to do with United States and its people or freedom

Back