• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Clomid depression???

smalld01

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've heard clomid messes the fuck with your mood. I've been feeling hella depressed and just don't give a shit about things...is this normal?? Should I cut the clomid out of my pct and stick with just nolva?? Currently 5 days into pct

Nolva does that to me I feel great on CLomid. I take my SERMS at night seems to help combat side effects. I also like adding in Mucuna L-Dopa at night during PCT to help stay asleep.

It might not be either of the serms you are just shut down, and have no test right now...the first week of PCT is always the roughest.

Clomid makes me depressed bad. I dropped it altogether and now run torem/aromasin combo and recover just fine.

fuck ya clomid makes me wanna stab myself in the neck with a screwdriver....JK guys.....but it sure makes me feel like a depressed shit bag

I think I am going to use torem next run. Have clomid incase it doesnt agree with me, but yes it sucks nuts even when taken at night for me.

it seems to be an individual thing, i have zero problems with clomid as does a buddy of mine. I hear great things about torem though and will plan to run it next time!

yea had that once. Overdosed clomid made me feel like a bitch

Yeah it will definitely have that effect, when you get in those moods, you just have to remember that it's the clomid that is making you feel that way to help you get through it. Kind of like snapping yourself out of it. At least that's what helped me. Obviously their are pros and cons, just have to try and make the best of it... Good Luck

I felt pretty damn good on clomid and when I came off my test. Always took it at night right before bed. I also wouldnt go above 50mgs/day, in my opinion it's pointless.

Back