• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

I am a stoner

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Making peanut butter cookies with a little more then a 1/8 of purple urkle that was too dry. 7 grams of gelato trim, the shake of half a zip of animal cookies and some reclaim.

Ill see you next tues

Attachments

• 0923171534a_HDR.jpg
    0923171534a_HDR.jpg
    757.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 0923171534_HDR.jpg
    0923171534_HDR.jpg
    872.1 KB · Views: 121
I am a hardcore one which is why I don't smoke it anymore. An ounce in a few days is a bit much. Even shatter wasn't doing anything for me at one point lol.

Just picked up some blue cheese

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I am a hardcore one which is why I don't smoke it anymore. An ounce in a few days is a bit much. Even shatter wasn't doing anything for me at one point lol.

I would be on one of those Netflix documentaries about Men who snap and murder their children .. I got 6!!! And 2 dogs !!! And a wife !!! Yup one of those wife things 🤷🏿*♀️

I wonder if I would keep the dog ?? Have a friend .. can say it talks and told me to do it ... maybe??

Just picked up some blue cheese

I tend to like all the "blues" but actually blueberry itself. Actually most pure indica I dont like. But I like my hybrids to be indica heavy.
Gsc, gelato, pink panties, gelato, sunset sherbet, tahoe og, skywalker og, fire og and my all time favorite is animal cookies or abusive og

I tend to like all the "blues" but actually blueberry itself. Actually most pure indica I dont like. But I like my hybrids to be indica heavy.
Gsc, gelato, pink panties, gelato, sunset sherbet, tahoe og, skywalker og, fire og and my all time favorite is animal cookies or abusive og
Whaat why dont you like straight indicas?

IML Gear Cream!
I wish I could smoke, it's just a risk if I ever get hurt or want to switch employers. Looks tasty though

Pm me source. I’m ready to start waking and baking 🍪

Pot has been the best and worst for me.
Started vaping 4 years ago, never touched pot before that. A buddy suggested it for pain. Sure as shit it worked. The plus was it also helped me sleep!

The down was Im super on point every day with my diet. Night time comes and I fire up the Volcano and I eat everything in the kitchen. FUCK!!!!

Pot has been the best and worst for me.
Started vaping 4 years ago, never touched pot before that. A buddy suggested it for pain. Sure as shit it worked. The plus was it also helped me sleep!

The down was Im super on point every day with my diet. Night time comes and I fire up the Volcano and I eat everything in the kitchen. FUCK!!!!

Hahaha. Is that why I'm fat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good shit bro. I'm a major stoner. I had a bad accident 5months ago and got my medical card here in Illinois. I prefer the vap cbd cartriges. Gelato and Strawberry Cough are the bomb for pain and anxiety. My wife uses all of our keef and shake for edibles and she makes soaps and lotions out of the scraps as well. Smoke on my fellow stoner!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Good shit bro. I'm a major stoner. I had a bad accident 5months ago and got my medical card here in Illinois. I prefer the vap cbd cartriges. Gelato and Strawberry Cough are the bomb for pain and anxiety. My wife uses all of our keef and shake for edibles and she makes soaps and lotions out of the scraps as well. Smoke on my fellow stoner!!!!

Do the soaps and lotions get you high?

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I thought cook county was the only place in Illinois it was legal ? U in Chicago?

Get Shredded!
I thought cook county was the only place in Illinois it was legal ? U in Chicago?
I live in Will county. Literally 1 town or 6miles south of Crook County...

Do the soaps and lotions get you high?

<insert giant winkfinger here>
No I wish tho hahaha. A lot of women buy it from my wife since it's all organic and all natural. Unlike store bought garbage....

I live in Will county. Literally 1 town or 6miles south of Crook County...

Im familiar. I lived near midway, then over in hodgkins. Now a proud resident of indiana. You want to live like a king move here bro

No I wish tho hahaha. A lot of women buy it from my wife since it's all organic and all natural. Unlike store bought garbage....

In theory if you made weed into a cyclo dextrin using hbcd you'd get 9x higher

Im familiar. I lived near midway, then over in hodgkins. Now a proud resident of indiana. You want to live like a king move here bro
We plan on it soon.... I porefer going south but the wife likes Cedarlake and Lowell alot...

Ohhhh geeez., where to start with this thread. How bout I'll make it short and sweet.

I prefer pure., or predominantly Sativa strains.

I do love Indica's and hybrids of Indica's but try to save them for nighttime as they seem to couchlock me a bit. Sativa strains get me going and are nice potent heady strains for my liking.

Great thread DJ!!!

Just blew my head off with 3 knife hits of full bubble melt hash.
TrainwreckXCali Haze

I just grabbed a half zip of kosher kush. I don't need it but anytime I can grab something Jewish god damn it I do. Mazel tov mfkrs

I also got some skywalker of shatter and i am going to rent one of the old ass star wars ones tonight. Which is the one where luke pulls the spaceship out of the swamp?

I just grabbed a half zip of kosher kush. I don't need it but anytime I can grab something Jewish god damn it I do. Mazel tov mfkrs

I also got some skywalker of shatter and i am going to rent one of the old ass star wars ones tonight. Which is the one where luke pulls the spaceship out of the swamp?

The Empire Strikes Back

^i should be negged for knowing that

Back