• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Simple heating method while brewing...

Phil6502

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Use a microwave.

Heat in 15 second intervals, stir, monitor temp.

Thank me later...

Brewed a batch of DHB 100 in less than 10 min start to finish... Same for my recent MTR 10mg/ml, DRE200, and TIso200.

If the beaker is too hot to touch, you are too hot. Unless you have tough ass fingers 50C is about all you can tolerate for a few seconds, and a great temp to brew at, unless it is tren, do it as cold as possible...

I accidentally left some tren on my hotplate one time couple years back...

Looked like old motor oil 30 mins later..

Wait, you can brew gearz using a microwave?!?!? This is revolutionary. Is this new or have I just been living under a rock?

I'm a stickler for temperature control but for small batches I guess this would work.

It's something everyone just assumes will "damage" whatever compound they are working with, fact is, it won't. Oil will heat up quicker than the same volume of water, and more evenly than a hot plate can do it. The key is using short bursts, then checking the temp again to make sure you aren't getting too hot. Really saves a lot of time over using pretty much any other method, even if you just do this to get the bulk of the batch up to temp, then maintain with a hot plate/stirrer or whatever.

It's definately an easy method with the microwave.. you can get a magnetic stirrir/hot plate for about 150$.. for 500mL -1000mL I put the stir on low and medium heat. I reach my temperatures on about 12 minutes.. I like it that way because it gives me the to prep my vials ect.

As the old saying goes...

There is more than one way to skin a cat!

There's a video on YouTube called "how to make testosterone cypinate" and they use a microwave to melt the test down but with it being a microwave and radiation waves yoyr injecting radiation into you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I can use micro instead of hot plate and oven instead of autoclave. Can I use my pyrex food containers instead of beakers? Maybe I'm closer to start brewing than I thought. Now what household items can I use to filter, cheese cloth?

So I can use micro instead of hot plate and oven instead of autoclave. Can I use my pyrex food containers instead of beakers? Maybe I'm closer to start brewing than I thought. Now what household items can I use to filter, cheese cloth?
That's funny, but honestly I quit using steam pressure when I got a tattoo sterilizer that does dry heat. I use the oven for glass that won't fit in that. Broiling glassware works wonderfully if it's not exposed to open air while it cools. I just transfer it to the flow hood to cool off. Kind of a pain, but I like to stay far from water since a couple of cloudy batches.

I know you're being facetious here, but yes... Realistically, there is a minuscule chance of infection considering the solvents and lack of bioavailable nutrients that certain nasty microbes have to feed on anyway... There is a huge difference between what works and what is pharmacologically correct. Not that I'd ever recommend cutting corners, but you get my point.

Really, as far as I'm concerned, a couple syringes, a microwave, an oven, a filter, and you can pretty much brew anything if you know what you're doing. Most "pharmacy's" of the 1800's had less and could compound much more advanced formulations than we deal with, good enough to get the job done.

That's funny, but honestly I quit using steam pressure when I got a tattoo sterilizer that does dry heat. I use the oven for glass that won't fit in that. Broiling glassware works wonderfully if it's not exposed to open air while it cools. I just transfer it to the flow hood to cool off. Kind of a pain, but I like to stay far from water since a couple of cloudy batches.

Good info. Yeah I've been reading about the problems with residual moisture.

I know you're being facetious here, but yes... Realistically, there is a minuscule chance of infection considering the solvents and lack of bioavailable nutrients that certain nasty microbes have to feed on anyway... There is a huge difference between what works and what is pharmacologically correct. Not that I'd ever recommend cutting corners, but you get my point.

Really, as far as I'm concerned, a couple syringes, a microwave, an oven, a filter, and you can pretty much brew anything if you know what you're doing. Most "pharmacy's" of the 1800's had less and could compound much more advanced formulations than we deal with, good enough to get the job done.

Thanks for info. I'm thinking bout trying to do some cooking one day, been researching and reading for a while.

Back