• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LADIES! (and gents) We need your help designing women's cycles! [PRIZE INCENTIVE]

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lately we've really been trying to show the value of our pre-designed (discounted) combos & stacks.

BUT

It's been brought to my attention by customers that we don't have any pre-made discounted cycles designed for WOMEN!

How rude of us to not include our sisters of iron in these awesome deals!

So here's what we're asking of our beloved customers....

We need some ideas...
Help us put together some suitable, effective, and most importantly SAFE cycles for women.
Who better to ask than the ones with experience?
What's worked the best for you?
Let us know your favorite stacks!

include.jpg

We will be choosing a select few ideas that we feel would be a good addition to the list. We will be adding your creation to our website for purchase at a discounted price. (Along with a shout out on the website as credit for your idea
:hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp)

The creators or the chosen cycles will be given (drum roll please)......

***A 30% DISCOUNT ON YOUR CREATED CYCLE

That's right a discount of 30% on the cycle YOU created! Now you can run your favorite cycle whenever you want at a huge discount! (Don’t forget, we put YOUR name on the website as credit for your creation.)

Let's hear those ideas!

***Men are welcome to participate as well***

This is awesome cant wait to hear some ideas as I will post one soon. This is what I need for my daughters wedding in July next year. Help a sister of iron out

What about something like this. I have looked around on other forums and talked with a few females at my gym.
100mg week of Primo
20mg anavar
1-2 iu HGH
any thoughts

What about something like this. I have looked around on other forums and talked with a few females at my gym.
100mg week of Primo
20mg anavar
1-2 iu HGH
any thoughts

I tend to go a little heavy in cycles but here is a pretty solid womens stack. (pretty close to yours, but for female would prefer winny and eq over HgH)
Primo
Var
Winny
Eq

I tend to go a little heavy in cycles but here is a pretty solid womens stack. (pretty close to yours, but for female would prefer winny and eq over HgH)
Primo
Var
Winny
Eq
Just so you know I am a female what would the doses be. I am looking to get something going for my daughters wedding in july

Ill be the Ginny pig.. Where do i sign up..

Cheapthreads out..

100mg week of Primo
20mg anavar
1-2 iu HGH
any thoughts
That's exactly what we're looking for! Have you tried this stack before? How long would you run this?
Primo
Var
Winny
Eq
Definitely a solid combo. What about doses and durations?

- - - Updated - - -

100mg week of Primo
20mg anavar
1-2 iu HGH
any thoughts

Ill be the Ginny pig.. Where do i sign up..

Cheapthreads out..
​No need to ginny pig homie...just need some ideas :)

The above cycle that I posted I have never ran. Just asked around and looked around on forums and seems like a great combo of things that women typically run. I would love to run this. I would say probably 12 weeks? I have only run var in the past for 6 weeks a few times. But I am looking to do a longer better cycle to really see what I can do. I am a 43 y/0 female whose daughter is getting married in July.

Primo
Var
Winny
Eq
This list is good for thr 2d cycle,I like it

IML Gear Cream!
Var 50 ed
Winny 50 ed tabs or 50 EOD injection
Test prop 75 EOD
Mast 75 EOD
Tren A 75 EOD
Proviron ED

I'm not female but put this together for my IFBB friend and she took a 2nd place with it. A lot of compounds but low doses.

Var 50 ed
Test prop 75 EOD
Mast 75 EOD
Tren A 75 EOD
Proviron ED
I would love to run this. How long was this for. I am no where near IFBB but this would make some crazy gainz, and I would look awesome for my daughter wedding. She would be so jelly lol

Another
Tbol 25 ed
Var 50 ed
Winny 50 ed if tabs or EOD if injections
Proviron 50 ed

It was 8 weeks. Mostly cutting compounds. Most of the compounds are short ester so kick in quick. 💪

Last edited:

I would love to run this. How long was this for. I am no where near IFBB but this would make some crazy gainz, and I would look awesome for my daughter wedding. She would be so jelly lol

Definitely some lean mass gains for sure. 💪

Var 50 ed
Test prop 75 EOD
Mast 75 EOD
Tren A 75 EOD
Proviron ED
Now this may be suitable for an advanced competitor who really knows what they're doing, but I'd prefer to keep the cycles a bit more casual and "safe" for women of all levels. When you start tossing test and tren into the mix you have to be very careful as a woman.
Another
Tbol 25 ed
Var 50 ed
Winny 50 ed if tabs or EOD if injections
Proviron 50 ed
Now we're talkin....all solid compounds for women with low risk for side effects. I'd drop the doses down though IMO. We may have to add a "Super Advanced" women's section for your ideas ;)

Get Shredded!
Var 50 ed
Test prop 75 EOD
Mast 75 EOD
Tren A 75 EOD
Proviron ED

This is awesome cant wait to hear some ideas as I will post one soon. This is what I need for my daughters wedding in July next year. Help a sister of iron out
Believe it or not, your husband is the reason I made this thread. He approached me via PM saying he was planning for a possible future cycle for you and him that you could both run together for your daughters wedding. He asked if we had any discounted stacks on our list that a man and woman could run together. It occurred to me at that point that all of our pre-designed cycles were geared towards men and none of them were really suitable for women! I HATE saying no to customers but he had me stumped at that moment. So I ran it up the flag pole and asked Mr. PSL himslf what he thought about adding a "Female" section to our site with some discounted stacks & combos so women could take advantage of the deals as well.

They loved it, I loved it, so we ran with it.

Once this thread ends and we have enough ideas to work with....we will be adding the women's section to our site so KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

Now this may be suitable for an advanced competitor who really knows what they're doing, but I'd prefer to keep the cycles a bit more casual and "safe" for women of all levels. When you start tossing test and tren into the mix you have to be very careful as a woman.

Bro totally agree! Like I told Skullz that cycle was for my IFBB friend. Just trying to help cover all bases.

Now we're talkin....all solid compounds for women with low risk for side effects. I'd drop the doses down though IMO. We may have to add a "Super Advanced" women's section for your ideas ;)

Yeah here is another modified version

8 weeks- All taken ED
Tbol 25
Var 12.5
Winnie 25
Proviron 25

jozifp103 let me know if you need anymore advanced cycles also. That one was for a Pro and I apologize I was trying to cover all bases.

Ronin543 throwing down so great information. Thanks for suggested cycles. I am just female of iron no way a pro and don't want to be. Just trying to be the best "me" I can be. Thanks again.

Back