• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Frustrated

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am to stupid to read the board rules and had a meltdown. Please send me prayers and hugs you strapping sexy beasts you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus fuck, read the rules.

I am also retarded, both mentally and physically.
Fuck you. It's a legal pharmacy anyone can order from dumbass mod. I swear to god man, great people here, but some of the worst moderators ever. Can't win em all. Maybe I'll just be smart like 99% of people who lurk and just bookmark all the sponsors and never post. I can see why they don't.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I went off on a rant about an order and the problems I've had with a company without naming the company

I went off on a rant about an order and the problems I've had with a company without naming the company
I understand rules but these guys are simply abusing their "power" (probably the most they'll ever have.. What other real incentive is there? A salary? Lol) They clearly aren't too bright some of them. They are becoming so predictable it's hilarious.

I did not make a second account

No one said you did maner.... why would you think i meant you? You and Ghe are both newer mems and happen to qoute each other alot which is odd. Hmmmm

Can a mod do an IP?

Last edited:
No one said you did maner.... why would you think i meant you? You and Ghe are both newer mems and happen to qoute each other alot which is odd. Hmmmm

Can a mod do an IP?
Look, I quoted you...we must be the same person using two devices posting simultaneously! Lol, I've mentioned in other posts I've had another username here before that i never really posted under. But this is my only active account.

And yea... A mod here probably would have the time and urgency to do an IP check, on a couple of niggas keeping shit real up in here like King Kong n shit.

The plot thickens..... why so quick to chime in no one mentioned you either? Suspicious.....

You have been caught with sloppy posts and qouting your dupe account exclusively. Geh, Bomb.... lets stop this charade. Its just a matter of time before

The plot thickens..... why so quick to chime in no one mentioned you either? Suspicious.....
Sure seemed obvious you referred to me when you mentioned "Ghe" or "Geh"... Caught with sloppy posts.. Lol, I hope you did mean me.

The sloppy posts on my end is because sometimes on my iPad air it doesn't go to the next line. It'll continue and the post looks like one big run on sentence. I used to write, so that bothers me. If ghe is gay i hope he's into scat and golden showers.

If anyone wants to know who I am they can simply do a search for my screen name on google. I've been into bodybuilding since 2004 . I was on a different forum with way more crap talking . I started out tiny and got flamed . My diet wasn't in check

sometimes I post with AI and robotic arms at my test facility, my AI seems to have picked up a mexican accent, I think it made that assumption cause its doing work for me.

sometimes I post with AI and robotic arms at my test facility, my AI seems to have picked up a mexican accent, I think it made that assumption cause its doing work for me.

Dr octopus! I thought spidey defeated you

Y'all are just some sweet, lighthearted mofos. I had you niggas all wrong. I need to calm the fuck down and take a motha fuckin chill pill, before shit gets real up in this mofo.

Back