• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite Cycle????

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

What's your favorite cycle over the years?

Maybe Gear Church will chime in and share his/her favorite cycle??😇

I've been on and off gear for over 20 years but my favorite and go to is always:

Test 400mg
Deca 300mg
Mast 500mg

While I really never come off, I'm always adjusting compounds and experimenting. Currently, I'm running Test at 600mg and EQ at 700mg. EQ is one of the most interesting compounds. While some people hate it, others find it great. As for me, I really enjoy it.

Let's hear your thoughts???

So far this deca solo cycle has been my absolute favorite.

Followed by running test/npp/winny. I had a shit diet but the strength was unparalled for me, even more than the deca

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

My last cycle was 200 test and 600 npp. Loved it. Going to bump the npp to about 900 this run and see what happens.

Followed by running test/npp/winny. I had a shit diet but the strength was unparalled for me, even more than the deca

I'm thinking the test/NPP/Winny is my next run

What did you run the test and NPP at? I'm thinking 200test and 450npp EW. Nothing crazy but should be effective

Eq is my favorite compound besides tren. Tren is that love-hate relationship. But with EQ its all positive for me. Strength, hunger, vascularity with no sides.

Your experiment is going to open up some eyes!!

- - - Updated - - -

No doubt.

How long did you run EQ and what dose?

Eq is my favorite compound besides tren. Tren is that love-hate relationship. But with EQ its all positive for me. Strength, hunger, vascularity with no sides.

What did you run the test and NPP at? I'm thinking 200test and 450npp EW. Nothing crazy but should be effective
I'd keep your test at 200 and up the NPP to around 800-900, depending on how its dosed. If you want the most out of the NPP, thats where you are going to see it. If you are hellbent on running it low, then at least 600.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ok guys, as requested here's my favorite cycle and what I run.
16 week cycle
Tren A 100--ed 500-700mg a week
Sustanon 250--500mg a week split over 2 days/Monday and Friday
Equipoise 200--600mg a week split over 2 days/Monda and Friday
Anavar 80-100mg daily half taken at 7am other half at 7pm due to half life
4iu Growth daily

anti estrogen and anti prolactin as needed

GC

I suppose Test e/tren e/mast e....

But I will admit I was not ready for it. My diet wasn't clean enough and emotionally the tren was a monster for me. I put on good weight and got stronger then ever. Was doing 335 on bench for two sets of 8 reps. Which I haven't been able to get back to. But I am also 20 pounds lighter by choice.

Currently running test p and mast p....75 mgs of each a day. And so far it has been really good. Not even taking an AI. Gains have been leaner and I am trying to recomp. Down to 222 now. When I ran a log with uncle z I was only able to get down to 235 from like 142.

Very nice!!!

Ok guys, as requested here's my favorite cycle and what I run.
16 week cycle
Tren A 100--ed 500-700mg a week
Sustanon 250--500mg a week split over 2 days/Monday and Friday
Equipoise 200--600mg a week split over 2 days/Monda and Friday
Anavar 80-100mg daily half taken at 7am other half at 7pm due to half life
4iu Growth daily

anti estrogen and anti prolactin as needed

GC

Back