• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Props to Basic

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My dude got his packs and basic threw in a strip of anadrol fo fwee. He hasnt ever tried drol and hes on a bulk so hes actually quite stoked now Ty basic Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Good going for him!
I would like to wish him crazy winter bulk gains!
He was running over a gram per week of the mix 3 for nearly 4 months in addition to another grsm of sust per week.. All with ZERO ai. He gets 0 estro sides. Crazy shit. All basic gear too

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

That is insane. He may not get the estrogen sides but his estrogen number has to be high. Wonder what kind of numbers that would produce with no AI?
He was running over a gram per week of the mix 3 for nearly 4 months in addition to another grsm of sust per week.. All with ZERO ai. He gets 0 estro sides. Crazy shit. All basic gear too

Sounds just like me! Love it...never ever have to use an AI. Last time I had estro checked i was running 850mg Test E and the same amount of Tren. Estro was like 51 or 52.

Like I said before tho, even though that's all good and great, I'm sure somewhere else I'm screwed up...just don't know it yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sounds just like me! Love it...never ever have to use an AI. Last time I had estro checked i was running 850mg Test E and the same amount of Tren. Estro was like 51 or 52.

Like I said before tho, even though that's all good and great, I'm sure somewhere else I'm screwed up...just don't know it yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Fuck you types of people

Damn that is crazy shit, I'm running the mix 3 now at 1cc e4d and mast E 1/2cc e4d. Hard to control the gyno, prolactin and e2.

Back