• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster winstrol tested!

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For those of you who are members at Anasci go check out the newest lab test over there for Monster's winni. Our 50mg tabs were tested and came back containing winstrol at 48.15 mg per tab. Pretty damn good for a UG lab pressed tablet. Exact doses are almost impossible to attain unless you have those enormous industrial mixers that are capable of mixing the hormone and the carrier substrate to exact specs. Im pretty damn happy with this result

Theres always variances in tabs. These are all made in huge batches so I guarantee theres another tab that is overdosed because this one is slightly under. The hormone doesn't just disappear during processing

i wonder if they have Tested actual Pharmacy Grade Tabs like Anavar and what +/- % is acceptable.

I think i tested var from you guy's gave honest review.... I believe i did a small log. Anyway just wanted to share...

Cheapthreads out...

i wonder if they have Tested actual Pharmacy Grade Tabs like Anavar and what +/- % is acceptable.
This is straight from janoshik. He's the one that does the lab testing. According to him he's tested pharmacy tablets and found variances as much as -10/15 to +10/15. Turns out even science isn't an exact science. So to be within 3.5 percent is pretty damn good

Attachments

• IMG_3264.PNG
    IMG_3264.PNG
    349.2 KB · Views: 81
IML Gear Cream!
Good info fellas! Winny is a new favorite of mine so I will definitely try yours out. Thanks for sharing this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Good info fellas! Winny is a new favorite of mine so I will definitely try yours out. Thanks for sharing this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Of course brother. And just to be clear.....Monster didn't send this sample in to be tested. We had nothing to do with the process. A forum member(anasci doesn't disclose who) sent a sample in for testing. There are several other sponsors products that have been tested as well.

I like what I'm hearing. I've got some ADrol I got on a trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like what I'm hearing. I've got some ADrol I got on a trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our anadrol always get great reviews! We got several people who are raving about the superdol too...but I haven't had the chance to use it. I really cant handle orals anymore. The last several years they've just gotten more and more irritating to my digestive system to the point that I really struggle to eat while taking them. It sucks too because I love the almost instant strength and size increases that you get from anadrol, or m1t or some of the others out there

Theres always variances in tabs. These are all made in huge batches so I guarantee theres another tab that is overdosed because this one is slightly under. The hormone doesn't just disappear during processing

That should go without saying HH... apparently there is a large interest among jewish BB'ers who want to squeeze the last drop out of the lime when they purchase. Blows my mind

Nice work on the labwork gents!

That should go without saying HH... apparently there is a large interest among jewish BB'ers who want to squeeze the last drop out of the lime when they purchase. Blows my mind

Nice work on the labwork gents!
I know right? And thanks bud

Back